Coleman should step aside.

I'm just rolling in the floor laughing my partisan ass off. Florida? Minnesota?

I see a buncha dishonest fucks flying about.

Coleman want's the votes counted..:eusa_whistle: all the votes, not just the ones with Franken's name on them

how long does it take, its been 5 months since the friggin election...if they dont have it right by now...WOW! all it is is grandstanding by coleman to try and steal the seat from franken

How can he steal it if the votes aren't there?

They just want to keep Franken off the Senate floor for as long as they can.

If Obama can't pass Healthcare reform this year, he probably won't get it done, so the GOP wants to keep Franken out until Jan 1 2010.

That is their goal.

What the hell is he waiting for? He lost. Franken won. End of story. Party leader rush limbaugh is encouraging him to stay on, so, like all Republicans, he's in lockstep. But he's making a complete fool of himself. Happy Passover, Norm!

Remember this stuff?

"But this is no time to gloat. We ALL lose if just ONE citizen gives up and
goes home. That is the true tragedy of this election. I do not want them to
give up. I will not give up. I do not want the one who LOST the election to
sit in the White House."

Fun_People Archive - 11 Dec - [Michael Moore again] -- Those Democrats Are About to Cave. Should

Objectivity is sooooo tough to come by.

Of course, there is the possibility that if all the votes are accounted for and actually counted, Coleman may still prove to be the winner. If the situation were reversed, you libs would be crying how every vote should be counted, so STFU and let the state of Minnesota figure it out.

The State of Minnesota DID figure it out. Coleman's done. They've already been through the highest court in Minnesota. The only reason the repubs are pursuing this is they think it will take years for it to go through the fed system.

I stand by what I said originally.

Coleman is done. It will take years to go through the fed but Franken will not have to wait to be seated.

All that's left is Coleman crying uncle before he looks too impossibly idiotic.

Last edited:
how long does it take, its been 5 months since the friggin election...if they dont have it right by now...WOW! all it is is grandstanding by coleman to try and steal the seat from franken

How can he steal it if the votes aren't there?

They just want to keep Franken off the Senate floor for as long as they can.

If Obama can't pass Healthcare reform this year, he probably won't get it done, so the GOP wants to keep Franken out until Jan 1 2010.

That is their goal.

I fucking hope so, you Libs have had it to good for the last 40 years and can't stand not getting your way well hopfully the GOP finally gets there spin back and pushes you dumb asses all the way thought California and into the Pacific where you belong.
I don't want Partisanship because to Libs it means we have to agree with them. McCain was not elected because to many Conservatives saw Thur his Reaching across the aisle bullshit for what it really means
AGREEING WITH THE ENEMY. Fuck you agreeing with you is the same as agreeing with Tyranny. Fight the enemy both foreign and domestic, some of use mean this and recognize those that want to destroy the Constitution.

What the hell is he waiting for? He lost. Franken won. End of story. Party leader rush limbaugh is encouraging him to stay on, so, like all Republicans, he's in lockstep. But he's making a complete fool of himself. Happy Passover, Norm!

Typical Republican obstruction, it isn't about him not being seated, he is making sure Franken doesn't get seated anytime soon.

You're right though, he should be ashamed. His political career is over.

So you think the Reps have a corner on this? Come on, this crap is as old as the hills.

What we really need to do make the person bringing the complaint pay for all legal fees if he loses. Many countries have had this in place for some time. One of the side benefits is half of the law schools in this country would shut down.

Typical Republican obstruction, it isn't about him not being seated, he is making sure Franken doesn't get seated anytime soon.

You're right though, he should be ashamed. His political career is over.

So you think the Reps have a corner on this? Come on, this crap is as old as the hills.

What we really need to do make the person bringing the complaint pay for all legal fees if he loses. Many countries have had this in place for some time. One of the side benefits is half of the law schools in this country would shut down.

I think the state of Mn has been more than fair to Coleman. He is the one objecting to Franken winning the dang race, he should be paying for it all.

Republican Norm Coleman's Senate election lawsuit enters its seventh week today as attorneys for Democrat Al Franken continue to present his side of the case. The trial is costing the two campaigns millions of dollars. It is also placing extra costs on the state court system and on many counties around Minnesota.

MPR: Who's paying for the Senate trial?

Fraken lost the first count, and won the second.

Too close to say who won, but whoever gets the seat, the rest of us lose as they both suck ass.

exactly....didn't hear the dems say franken should step aside after the first count...

DoAsISay.jpg

Too close to say who won, but whoever gets the seat, the rest of us lose as they both suck ass.

exactly....didn't hear the dems say franken should step aside after the first count...

Franken shouldn't step down, Coleman knows he lost, he is getting marching orders from the RNC. Keep Franken from getting that seat at all costs.

Coleman must hate America.

Franken shouldn't step down, Coleman knows he lost, he is getting marching orders from the RNC. Keep Franken from getting that seat at all costs.

why didn't you demand franken concede after the first count????

hypocrite

hypocrite

Everytime Coleman goes to court, they are finding even more votes for Franken.

I'm not being hypocritical, I've always wanted Franken to win that race but it was too close to call. Right now, Coleman has definately lost, he has run out of arguments and is looking pretty lame kicking this dead horse.

I am accepting this just as I accept that Rove/Cheney will never go to prison.

It is over.

hypocrite

Everytime Coleman goes to court, they are finding even more votes for Franken.

I'm not being hypocritical, I've always wanted Franken to win that race but it was too close to call. Right now, Coleman has definately lost, he has run out of arguments and is looking pretty lame kicking this dead horse.

I am accepting this just as I accept that Rove/Cheney will never go to prison.

It is over.

why didn't you demand franken concede after the first vote tally?

Forum List

Back