Coleman should step aside.

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
What the hell is he waiting for? He lost. Franken won. End of story. Party leader rush limbaugh is encouraging him to stay on, so, like all Republicans, he's in lockstep. But he's making a complete fool of himself. Happy Passover, Norm!

I think Franken's celebrating Passover, too. The point of that?

If dems did this though, the repubs would be taking about how obstructionist dems were and how they'd be thwarting the will of "the people".

What the hell is he waiting for? He lost. Franken won. End of story. Party leader rush limbaugh is encouraging him to stay on, so, like all Republicans, he's in lockstep. But he's making a complete fool of himself. Happy Passover, Norm!

Typical Republican obstruction, it isn't about him not being seated, he is making sure Franken doesn't get seated anytime soon.

You're right though, he should be ashamed. His political career is over.

typical whiny bitch mode republican, cant take that he lost so is not letting the winner have his seat due to him

The GOP want to drag this on as long as they can because without Franken, we might not be able to pass healthcare reform among other things.

Of course, there is the possibility that if all the votes are accounted for and actually counted, Coleman may still prove to be the winner. If the situation were reversed, you libs would be crying how every vote should be counted, so STFU and let the state of Minnesota figure it out.

Of course, there is the possibility that if all the votes are accounted for and actually counted, Coleman may still prove to be the winner. If the situation were reversed, you libs would be crying how every vote should be counted, so STFU and let the state of Minnesota figure it out.

The State of Minnesota DID figure it out. Coleman's done. They've already been through the highest court in Minnesota. The only reason the repubs are pursuing this is they think it will take years for it to go through the fed system.

I stand by what I said originally.

if they havent counted, recounted and counted again all the votes properly what does that say about the elections board of Minnesota!? they have a clear winner so let the man have his seat. I simply dont buy into any bs that votes STILL need to be counted..SHEESH!:lol:

SARCASM ALERT!!

All you cry baby libs want to take Norm Coleman's right to defend his seat away. What happend to equality under the law? Right happened to liberty from oppressive be it government or, in this case, the state of Minnesota and its people?

Goldberg is right!! The ever growing danger of Liberal fascism must be destroyed!! Yet, the lib mind is too narrow. The Libs perception is too squished! All you can see is how it will benefit SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE and not how Senator Coleman's right as an US Citizen is being checked

I really hope that you libs come to the light of Reason and drop your selfish left wing propaganda. You Libs--SOB--is the Reason--WEEP WEEP--this great nation of ours---SOBBING SOB--is going off a cliff!!----WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

SARCASM ALERT!!

All you cry baby libs want to take Norm Coleman's right to defend his seat away. What happend to equality under the law? Right happened to liberty from oppressive be it government or, in this case, the state of Minnesota and its people?

Goldberg is right!! The ever growing danger of Liberal fascism must be destroyed!! Yet, the lib mind is too narrow. The Libs perception is too squished! All you can see is how it will benefit SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE and not how Senator Coleman's right as an US Citizen is being checked

I really hope that you libs come to the light of Reason and drop your selfish left wing propaganda. You Libs--SOB--is the Reason--WEEP WEEP--this great nation of ours---SOBBING SOB--is going off a cliff!!----WAHHHHHHHHHHH!
hahaha...yes, sarcasm I get...love it man.

as I said they have had MORE than enough time to count and recount and count the votes again...coleman lost, he is done so he needs to stop the grandstanding and give Franken his seat so things can move forward.

I'm just rolling in the floor laughing my partisan ass off. Florida? Minnesota?

I see a buncha dishonest fucks flying about.

Coleman want's the votes counted..:eusa_whistle: all the votes, not just the ones with Franken's name on them

Coleman want's the votes counted..:eusa_whistle: all the votes, not just the ones with Franken's name on them

how long does it take, its been 5 months since the friggin election...if they dont have it right by now...WOW! all it is is grandstanding by coleman to try and steal the seat from franken

Of course he wants all the votes that favors him counted!! But understand he is a politician.

And politicians will do anything for power!!

The Question of importance is: What does the state of Minnesota wants?
The Judicial Branch is the last organization to decide the matter, and they are pretty much deciding in Franklin's favor. On the other hand, it was Coleman that asked the Judicial Branch to make the decision. I just hope that he does not take it to the Supreme Court because it pretty much takes it away from the State and place it into the national Arena.

And in the national Arean, the seat becomes a national bargaining chip.

how long does it take, its been 5 months since the friggin election...if they dont have it right by now...WOW! all it is is grandstanding by coleman to try and steal the seat from franken

well then tell franken to quit fighting all the votes being counted, that moron only wants those of voted for him counted.. can you say commie?

Fraken lost the first count, and won the second.

Too close to say who won, but whoever gets the seat, the rest of us lose as they both suck ass.

I think Franken's celebrating Passover, too. The point of that?
If dems did this though, the repubs would be taking about how obstructionist dems were and how they'd be thwarting the will of "the people".

I thought it was Passover. Is that not a happy event for those of the Jewish faith?

How can he steal it if the votes aren't there?

After the election, Coleman had x amount of votes. Franken had a few less, so they did a recount, and it turns out that Franken actually had more votes than Coleman.

But Coleman didn't lose any votes. His total didn't go down after the recount. Its just that Frankens went up baby.

Coleman is the encumbant, which means he is the one that cheated. He just got caught. Same with Katherine Harris & Jeb in Florida and Ken Blackwell in Ohio. I find it funny to hear the people who are capable of cheating accusing their challangers of cheating, as if they had that kind of power. Come on Willow. Don't be stupid your whole life.

Forum List

Back