Coleman can't beat Franken....

LOL Two bought and paid for Liberal think tanks.

This explains a great deal.

I'll bet Obama gives you a funny feeling in your legs as well. hahahaha

No Licking Ass, Obama sounded better, was more well spoken, and had better ideas than that dumb fuck McStupid.

Really? Then what about all the actual news programs (FAUX, CNN, MSNBC, broadcast), that said the same fucking thing?

Are they all controlled by the liberals too?

How much pot do you have to smoke to get that paranoid about liberals?

i dont have to smoke any if you are in the al gorp crowd of libs.....im paranoid just thinking that that craphead was almost pres......speaking of pot.....got any?:smoke:

Ironic how? I read newspapers, watch broadcast news, CNN, MSNBC, and (occasionally) FAUX.

Nope.....no blogs here.

Pretty narrow focus then.

According to PEW, of the 281 major market print newspapers 253 are considered left of center, 162 hard left and 28 "right" of center

CNN's editorial and reporting staff are 96% registered democrats, MSNBC is 100%...not a single registered republican on the whole staff!

And Fox? 52% registered Dems on it's reporting and editorial staff. Yet many think they are collection of Nazis....

According to PEW, of the 281 major market print newspapers 253 are considered left of center, 162 hard left and 28 "right" of center

CNN's editorial and reporting staff are 96% registered democrats, MSNBC is 100%...not a single registered republican on the whole staff!

And Fox? 52% registered Dems on it's reporting and editorial staff. Yet many think they are collection of Nazis....

Link.

Dr. Grump what part of Pew Research can't you go and check yourself???

Um Abiker if you spend a fair amount of time everyday listening to the leftst cant from the Alphabet soup media it will cause you to slowly believe this reality is something other than what it is.

Last edited:
No Licking Ass, Obama sounded better, was more well spoken, and had better ideas than that dumb fuck McStupid.
Not when he didn't have any prepared comments or rote talking points to regurgitate.

In those cases, Barackwheat sounded just as stupid as any other stammering, clueless stupid fuck out there.

I'm looking for ANYTHING anti GOP or anti Bush. Still nothing.

That's because I largely focus my attention on the things I want, rather than that which repulses me....And I'm an equal opportunity trasher of stupid narcissistic politicians, rather than mired in a myopic Hegelian polarized little world.

You'd be a lot happier guy if you did so yourself.

Ironic how? I read newspapers, watch broadcast news, CNN, MSNBC, and (occasionally) FAUX.

Nope.....no blogs here.

Typical Glenn Beck/GOP response........sound off without checking the facts.......

Ever heard of one of their regulars? I suppose that you think that Pat Buchanan is also a Democrat.

Get a fucking clue loser.

Forum List

Back