Coldtober: The Planet Has a Fever

Vancouver breaks 103-year-old temperature record as arctic front continues …

Chicago gets earliest snowfall in 30 years

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF

Denver Weather: Another Record Broken

You just finding out the weather is broken weather dude?

~S~

So are you making the claim that the present weather is unique in earth history? Any evidence to back it up if that's the claim you are making?

Or are you just spewing alarmist bullshit in hopes that you can alarm someone who is as befuddled as you?

You can deny anthropogenic influence, point to past cycles all you like

Our present weather is and will continue to break records

How 'alarmed' you or I may be is inconsequential

What can be done about the damage to nature, food, shelter, etc is consequential

~S~

The only reason the warm records are being broken is through fraud.

Deniers believe anything

~S~

~S~

So are you making the claim that the present weather is unique in earth history? Any evidence to back it up if that's the claim you are making?

Or are you just spewing alarmist bullshit in hopes that you can alarm someone who is as befuddled as you?

What can be done about the damage to nature, food, shelter, etc is consequential

~S~

Deniers believe anything

~S~
Yeah, and humans can change sex on a whim and there’s no difference between male and female. We know all about Leftard science.

~S~

~S~

Deniers believe anything

~S~

Yes, you science deniers do believe any crap they shovel you.

deniers rush in where the oilocracy fears to go....~S~

The oil industry makes billions for providing a commodity that the world needs. Anti science deniers , such as yourself, want to reengineer the world's energy system at a conservative estimate(from them) of 76 trillion dollars.

So, who stands to make more money? Mr. Silly person

Lately the records being broken are cold records...what's your point? The fact is that thus far, the earth still hasn't warmed up to the temperature it was prior to the onset of the skittle ice age.

Exactly what "damage" are you talking about? You guys toss around these buzz words and usually don't even know what you are suggesting. What "damage"?...

~S~

I agree......and so it goes! One thing is crystal clear.....we cant do dick about it!:113:

One can see FEMA along with other gub'mit departments planning for the worst

Consider crops alone

The weather keeps trashing them juxtaposed to exponential population growth

That doesn't take a rocket scientist to make assumptions of

~S~

Heres the thing s0n....when you have real responsibilities in life, you dont get hysterical about such things. Which is why we never see any climate change action. People tend not to react much to watching paint dry....most dont. The climate crusader types do....those how naturally tend to the hysterical. There are actually people out there on anti- anxiety meds due to fear of sea level rise. That's known in lay terms as a mental case. These people are out there....let's be thankful they are the extreme fringe.:bye1:

I'm far from anything hysterical , but i am close to nature and feel a responsibility to it's well being.

That i can actually interview my din din makes me a more up close and personally responsible than most

The weather is having an effect , i'm having to deal with it first hand w/livestock

How we as a society choose to address CC may be debatable

But we're not going to be able to ignore it forever

~S~

So tell me...how does the climate at present compare with the warmer dryer 1930's...In case you are ignorant of history, and simply believe what climate science tells you..and you believe the heavily adjusted temperature record...take a few minutes to look up the dust bowl years.....warmer than today and CO2 was well within the so called "safe zone"..

You are a dupe...

AGW people don't point to every heat wave as a sign of AGW?

Again --- I don't know "AGW people". I don't know what that is.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive....and dodge.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up with the letter D. How vaguely interesting.

If you don't get the reference, your fault not mine.

Try to figure it out.

Ain't my job, is it. If you have a point, make it.

GIYF

Sounds to me like you need a climatologist SSDD.....

~S~

Quick to make alarmist proclamations...but unable to actually describe the damage and destruction you are claiming? How unsurprising is that? Typical of hand waving hysterics...describing your imagination and when asked to actually point whatever it is that has you hysterical in reality, it doesn't seem to be there...

Been knocked on the head by wee bits of falling sky have ye?

Forum List

Back