Coldplay on snl endorsed Obama

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Right at the end of thei last song, lead singer and gwenneth paltrow's husband said barrack obama! I can't wait till nov 5 when we know obama is president and the senate has a 60 seat majority. We need that too to fix what bush and tom delay did to america from 00 and 06..

Right at the end of thei last song, lead singer and gwenneth paltrow's husband said barrack obama! I can't wait till nov 5 when we know obama is president and the senate has a 60 seat majority. We need that too to fix what bush and tom delay did to america from 00 and 06..

That's not what's going to happen...the Obama will be still in Iraq ..will invade Iran..put a troop surge in Afghanistan ..use the fall of wall street to nationalize everything.,..and can ram it all through congress overnight..it will the same.. just package and presented differently..like two different advertising concepts and mascots for the c.f.r...nwo agenda

That's not what's going to happen...the Obama will be still in Iraq ..will invade Iran..put a troop surge in Afghanistan ..use the fall of wall street to nationalize everything.,..and can ram it all through congress overnight..it will the same.. just package and presented differently..like two different advertising concepts and mascots for the c.f.r...nwo agenda

but he's the messiah!!!!

who gives a fuck?

Wow. An endorsement from a shitty band. I'm impressed. He can put that right up there with Alec Baldwin's, AL Franken's, Justin Timberlake's, et al.

One thing they all have in common with you sillybooboo ... not a lick of sense amongst the lot of you.

At least he get endorsement and doesn't have to steal songs.:eusa_whistle:

Keep smoking that shit if it keeps you happy.

Coldplay sucks! and they aren't even an American band. Who gives a fuck if they endorse Obama.

Coldplay sucks! and they aren't even an American band. Who gives a fuck if they endorse Obama.

How about the Powell endorsement? Did that one do it for ya?

How about you Gunny? Does Powell lack common sense too? Are you even smarter than him? :eek:

let me know when new kids on the block endorses obama, only then will he have my vote

How about the Powell endorsement? Did that one do it for ya?

How about you Gunny? Does Powell lack common sense too? Are you even smarter than him? :eek:

are you seriously comparing COLDPLAY to General Colin Powell? c'mon bobo do try not to embarrass the rest of us liberals on this board. :lol:

it has nothing to do with them lacking common sense. Clearly, they are brilliant for endorsing Obama BUT they don't even get a vote so who gives a rat's ass?

you'd be saying probably the same thing I'm saying had they endorsed McCain... who gives a shit!

not to mention the man named his daughter APPLE and his son Moses...how freakin smart can he be? :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back