Coldest Super Bowl Ever

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....
What a moron you are. Perhaps a class in climate science would explain it
Deno is the very type of person that sat in the back of the math class, and blurted, "Pie are round, not square, snark, snark, har de har". And then wondered, 20 years later why he was working for minimum wage, that is, when he could find a job.

I could buy and sell two or three of your dumb ass....
Haha...every dumbfuck, angry old trailer park flotsam you meet on the internet is rich, these days.

Rave on you idiot hood rat.............

This should be fun.....
Deno is the very type of person that sat in the back of the math class, and blurted, "Pie are round, not square, snark, snark, har de har". And then wondered, 20 years later why he was working for minimum wage, that is, when he could find a job.

And I just saw a little pink pig fly past the window. Liars are a dime a dozen on this board, and you just make a bakers dozen.

Again, -2 is not cold for Minnesota in February.

This should be fun.....

And I just saw a little pink pig fly past the window. Liars are a dime a dozen on this board, and you just make a bakers dozen.

Who said it wasn't dumb ass....

This should be fun.....

uh... Deno... he said it wasn't cold for Minnesota in February ... your response does not make any sense...

uh... Deno... he said it wasn't cold for Minnesota in February ... your response does not make any sense...

You don't make any sense liar.....

Forum List

Back