Coldest January in 30 years

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This item from Real-Science.com shows that “Factoring in the cooling effects of volcanic eruptions at El Chichón and Mt. Pinatubo in the 1980s and 1990s, January 2012 will come close to being the coldest month in the last 30 years. This despite a weakening La Nina and a solar maximum in progress.”:

Jan-2012-record-low2.jpg

Then why have people in Chicago been walking around in shorts?

I dunno, its been crazy mild here all winter. But I believe that's got more to do with natural weather cycles than Al Gores jet exhaust!

This item from Real-Science.com shows that “Factoring in the cooling effects of volcanic eruptions at El Chichón and Mt. Pinatubo in the 1980s and 1990s, January 2012 will come close to being the coldest month in the last 30 years. This despite a weakening La Nina and a solar maximum in progress.”:

Not much of a "solar maximum", more like "just off the minimum"!

NASA/Marshall Solar Physics

Do you have a link for your claims?

I've found a bunch of pages that predicted that 2012 would be the "coldest month" in 30 years, but nothing saying that it was.

The USA is not the entire world

No shit junior. The entire world all aggregated together is warming. Just go fucking LOOK at the evidence, quit cherry picking certain countries at certain times which of course are cold. It's more intense weather, but a global trend of warming year after year.

Eat your spinach.

But, but, but...it snowed in Romania.

No shit junior. The entire world all aggregated together is warming. Just go fucking LOOK at the evidence, quit cherry picking certain countries at certain times which of course are cold. It's more intense weather, but a global trend of warming year after year.

Eat your spinach.

Nope. For the last 15 years the globe has been cooling. That's what the chart I posted shows.

No snow here. Not even one major storm. No rain either and we usually get plenty of both. Main topic of conversation on the local radio, at the coffee shop and in the paper is that the farmers are starting to panic. Thing is, there wouldn't be anyone to pick the crops anyway.

The deniers are really having to work at it now.

Damn fools.

Eat your spinach.

Nope. For the last 15 years the globe has been cooling. That's what the chart I posted shows.

Wow...

Please my child, provide a link so I can see how the chart was crafted... because it's total bullshit and you know it. You can find actual charts including satellite temperature readings that prove it dead wrong.

Last edited:

Eat your spinach.

No it doesn't. The peaks on that chart are all trending up and the Valleys are as well,.

Are you looking at it upside down?

It was 60 degrees last weekend

Can't get any more proof that Al Gore is right

Right Republicans?

Forum List

Back