Coldest day ever

Considering that we are at a global high stand systems tract of sea level, and in an inter-glacial period of relatively warm climate ...we have not even begun to see the shit that is going to hit the fan.

correct we haven't seen anything, including proof anything will ever happen in our lifetime. All speculations without proof.

Down to 2 degree's tonight again and strong wind..............will feel like minus 30 in the morning!!!

For people on Long Island, its a joke as pipes are freezing left and right. How many of them are sitting around with their nut sack warmers on thinking, "Shit......this global warming stuff is killing us!!!":up::spinner::spinner::spinner:

LOL. Those that are ignorant of the science think that a bit of cold in their neighborhood disproves global warming. As stated before, I think that 2015 is going to be an interesting year for all.

It sounded like an elephant landed on my deck last night. It must be the quick freeze after 12 hours above freezing caused the -- well I don't fucking know, it sounded like THUMP!!!!

Maybe a Rossby Wave hit my deck because when it's warmer it's colder, War is peace, Freedom is slavery, ignorance is the foundation of Manmade Global warming

LOL. Those that are ignorant of the science think that a bit of cold in their neighborhood disproves global warming. As stated before, I think that 2015 is going to be an interesting year for all.
The weatherman can't accurately predict the weather for the next week, but warmers think they know what the weather will be years from now. Most illogical...big government dupes many.

In 1981, James Hansen accurately predicted the affects of the present weather. The 'sceptics' of that period said nothing at all was happening, and made fun of him as an 'Alarmist'. Yes, we can predict, in a very general way, the weather for the coming years. The weather swings will be wider and wilder, with an overall warming. What we are seeing today, and will be seeing more of in the future.

The type of weather that the East Coast is seeing right now was predicted, based on the affects of the decreased Arctic ice on the jet stream.

Down to 2 degree's tonight again and strong wind..............will feel like minus 30 in the morning!!!

For people on Long Island, its a joke as pipes are freezing left and right. How many of them are sitting around with their nut sack warmers on thinking, "Shit......this global warming stuff is killing us!!!":up::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Just had a pipe replaced this morning. My fault, but still, the cold caused it.

In 1981, James Hansen accurately predicted the affects of the present weather. The 'sceptics' of that period said nothing at all was happening, and made fun of him as an 'Alarmist'. Yes, we can predict, in a very general way, the weather for the coming years. The weather swings will be wider and wilder, with an overall warming. What we are seeing today, and will be seeing more of in the future.

The type of weather that the East Coast is seeing right now was predicted, based on the affects of the decreased Arctic ice on the jet stream.

Question, are you saying that in 1981 Hansen predicted seven feet of snow in Boston in February 2015?

In the northeast, for as long as Ive been alive, a favorite saying has always been, "Its as cold as a witches tit!!"

But now, with stoopid levels of cold for weeks now, seems people are searching for a new phrase in the extreme cold.........the whole "witches tit" concept has become outdated as we enter this new ice age.:boobies:

Forum List

Back