Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

You sound hysterical marc. Do you want to lynch him now or wait until the trial? Relax and let the judicial system handle it

An unknown hispanic kills an unknown black and its going to be the trial of the century. Go figure.

What amazes me is the fact that Trayvon, a punk 17 year old that didn't live in that neighborhood and dressed like someone that doesn't want to be recognized, was so offended that Zimmerman was curious about his intentions that HE deserved to have the shit beat out of him and either induce brain damage or killed........ Trayvon was the out of control nutcase that justifies innocent, law abiding ,tax paying citizens to arm themselves. I carry a Kahr PM9 and would not think twice about putting a round or 2 if attacked by a shit like him.......

Trayvon was casing the neighborhood. That's why he assaulted Zimmerman. He's a thug who was caught while up to no good. He wanted to teach Zimmerman a hard lesson about interfering with a thug's business.

A small scratch on the back of the head won't bleed too much, and the amount of blood on Zimmerman's head in the photo isn't that much, especially when you consider that he had no hair to catch the blood and mat.

However.......................

If you've ever stood up suddenly and really banged the shit outta your head, scraping it in the process (like in getting your head smashed repeatedly on concrete), there's much more. Head wounds bleed a LOT more than other wounds, and if it only bled as much as what the photo shows, it wasn't bad enough to fear for your life.

But.............we'll wait for the trial. I'm still wondering how Zimmerman's testimony during the bond hearing when he apologized to Trayvon's parents and told them he thought that Trayovn was around his age is gonna play out, because on the 911 call, he clearly stated that Trayvon was a teenager.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

100% proof you and old rock head are just a couple of moonbat, race baiting faggots....

A small scratch on the back of the head won't bleed too much, and the amount of blood on Zimmerman's head in the photo isn't that much, especially when you consider that he had no hair to catch the blood and mat.

However.......................

If you've ever stood up suddenly and really banged the shit outta your head, scraping it in the process (like in getting your head smashed repeatedly on concrete), there's much more. Head wounds bleed a LOT more than other wounds, and if it only bled as much as what the photo shows, it wasn't bad enough to fear for your life.

But.............we'll wait for the trial. I'm still wondering how Zimmerman's testimony during the bond hearing when he apologized to Trayvon's parents and told them he thought that Trayovn was around his age is gonna play out, because on the 911 call, he clearly stated that Trayvon was a teenager.

Let me get this shit straight.

Zimmerman following Martin is enough to make Martin fear for his life.

BUT

Martin punching Zimmerman breaking his nose knocking him to the ground, pounding his head on concrete & trying to smother him is not enough for Zimmerman to fear for his life.

BIAS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

Let me get this shit straight.

Zimmerman following Martin is enough to make Martin fear for his life.

BUT

Martin punching Zimmerman breaking his nose knocking him to the ground, pounding his head on concrete & trying to smother him is not enough for Zimmerman to fear for his life.

BIAS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

I've yet to see a shitbrained Trayvon supporter in the media say anything like "If Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, he shouldn't have." What they say is that Trayvon didn't attack Zimmerman, and if he did, it was justified. They argue that someone watching you justifies a brutal assault, but being brutally assault doesn't justify self-defense.

Man look how foolish people are, so eager to convict a man with no knowledge of what happened.

Zimmerman may very well be guilty, but jumping to conclusions and convicting him without know the facts is foolish... To all of you who have convicted him, called him a racist, etc. etc. thanks for showing how foolish you are.

As for me, the jury hasn't even been select, let alone seated and shown any evidence. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

Forum List

Back