Cold enough for you?

Too darn cold! 13 degrees now, dropping down to 5 later. Wind chills in the negative numbers.

I thought I got away from this when I left Chicago.:lol:

10 now, feels like -7. Low of 0 tonight (24 mph winds), high of 15 tomorrow (14 mph winds). Low of -2 tomorrow night.

Thank God for the electric blanket and the cat. :D

10 now, feels like -7. Low of 0 tonight (24 mph winds), high of 15 tomorrow (14 mph winds). Low of -2 tomorrow night.

Thank God for the electric blanket and the cat. :D

And I thought it was bad here.

You might want to think about "borrowing" some more cats from your neighbors.

Thank God for the electric cat and a blanket. :D

Fixed that for you!

I don't know for sure how much snow we got cause it has been blown all over the place. We had white out conditions here for much of the day yesterday because of the high winds. All I can tell you is that we got more than enough snow to make me happy...:lol:

jimminee cricket! Here in maine, it is 46 degrees and raining like cats and dogs....wind is like a hurricane, found my steel chimney cap cover in the yard...hope it did not damage the roof on it's way down....heard it fly off at 2 am with a big thunk....in my dream i thought santa clause landed hard on the roof! :)

only this morning did i realize it was not christmas, not santa, but the chimney cap....:lol:

I sure hope we have snow on the ground sticking, for Christmas!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We had the bone chilling cold, and the 25 inches of snow in a week a few weeks ago. Today it is going to be 47, I might sunbath. LOL

Pretty warm here, too, lol.

My niece was in Minneapolis when the "snowpocolypse", as she calls it, hit.

She said if anyone could get planes up in the air and deal with incredibly horrible weather, it's Minnesotans. She's been over there for a few years. She went to Cleveland to finish at Case, now she's back working ER.

She told her mom she wanted to go somewhere warm for her Christmas vacation. It was like 60 degrees in hawaii (where they're going), lol. It's like the Oregon coast (in fall) there. Still, that's warmer than Minneapolis.

so it hit 57 degrees here in maine, at 4 pm i checked the weather in Tampa (where i moved up here to new england from originally) and it said 52 degrees, i checked my town here in Maine, and it said 52 degrees...............strange strange weather going on....

Forum List

Back