Cold Cheese Sandwich Compassion

CaféAuLait;1083526 said:
I love cheese and mayo sandwich!

By the way the Free/Reduced Lunch applications are lied on all the time. If someone is poor enough they can actually lie on the application and probably get away with it. Even though they ask you for your Socical Security Numbers that program is basically on an honor system. They do not check on it at all. Trust me I know, I use to be in charge of it and had to go to training classes and I asked!

The only way one would get caught is this way: If a parent pulls up in a nice car, and obviously has the look of money; they put on the application they have 9 kids when their little boy/girl in school talks about their bother's and sisters all the time so the school would know how many they have but still, they can only call you on it. There is no reporting system for it.

I knew some families were lying through their teeth and I wanted to do something about it, and learned there wasn't a damn thing I could do.

My daughters friend has no siblings they live in a 1.5 million dollar home ( nothing much around here) and they get free lunch. I was livid when I found out. :evil:
There you go, they lie on the application clear and simple! You would be surprized at how many lie on it.

There was nothing I could do either.

And I don't think the schools care just like you said because they get more money for each child-- so they don't care.

No they only care that it creates more work for them other than that they don't care!

Forum List

Back