Colbert on Mika's Palin Fatigue

omg, did she say she WISHED there was a way to BOTTLE him and SELL him.

man that is some hero worshipping there..and he's a UGLY comedian..how funny who the left admires.:lol::lol:

This is exactly why I love and support Palin! She makes the liberals go bonkers However she is a very moral person, maintains loving all American family, is a great mother and whether you like her or not you can't maintain that she is a bitch, mean person, lacks morals or is a bad role model. While I wouldn't vote for her I still lover her!

er... sweetie, making fun of someone who has made themselves a laughingstock isn't going bonkers.

it's simply making fun of someone who deserves to be made fun of .... and often.

you do realize that most people don't take her seriously, right?

Did you see Mika? That liberal went bonkers! Read Huffinglue Post and every other article is a liberal going bonkers over Palin!

I don't take her seriously, so why do I expect others do?

If you don't take her seriously, then why do you care if people make fun of her? :eusa_whistle:

Where do people get the idea that the Left is obsessed with Palin?

no more so than you are with obama

let's face it...

due to palins popularity with conservatives it is perfectly possible she may be the next tea party or republican candidate for president

sane and rational people have every right to be wary of her and her millions of conservative worshippers

you know...
the way you were obsessed with hillary and obama

Big friggen difference, the Obama and Shrillery are MEMBERS in our Federal Guberment who are HURTING us and our Country right now as we speak.
Sarah Palin is a PRIVATE CITIZEN who just happens to have the balls to criticize THE RADICAL President in Chief and his Comrades in Arms administration.. so BECAUSE of that, SHE MUST BE DESTROYED..

how is that working out for you all.lol

Last edited:
Where do people get the idea that the Left is obsessed with Palin?

no more so than you are with obama

let's face it...

due to palins popularity with conservatives it is perfectly possible she may be the next tea party or republican candidate for president

sane and rational people have every right to be wary of her and her millions of conservative worshippers

you know...
the way you were obsessed with hillary and obama

POTUS and Obama are so similar on so many levels, he's POTUS and she's not

Forum List

Back