Colbert on Mika's Palin Fatigue

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Stephen Colbert is a genius

s-COLBERT-PALIN-FATIGUE-large.jpg

i think this belongs in politics but i was afraid the palinistas would have a nervous breakdown.

click on video at link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/colbert-palin-fatigue-mika_n_811246.html

Last edited:
We should have a forum rule that nothing from the HuffPuff is allowed to be posted anywhere but the 'humor' section.

Does Colbert have her down to a T or what? LOL...so does Mika....

i thought so. lol..

when they played it for mika on scarborough this a.m., she was speechless. lol..

Is it just me, or do you think Righties might be just a little easier to take seriously if they stopped defending that doofus?

For real, do you see Democrats bending over backwards to defend Maxine Waters or Keith Olberdork?

This is exactly why I love and support Palin! She makes the liberals go bonkers However she is a very moral person, maintains loving all American family, is a great mother and whether you like her or not you can't maintain that she is a bitch, mean person, lacks morals or is a bad role model. While I wouldn't vote for her I still love her!

i think this belongs in politics but i was afraid the palinistas would have a nervous breakdown.

click on video at link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/colbert-palin-fatigue-mika_n_811246.html

Last edited:
This is exactly why I love and support Palin! She makes the liberals go bonkers However she is a very moral person, maintains loving all American family, is a great mother and whether you like her or not you can't maintain that she is a bitch, mean person, lacks morals or is a bad role model. While I wouldn't vote for her I still lover her!

RATFLMAO...the bold bit - freudian slip or the real reason you 'rate' her. She does not make anybody go bonkers (unless you consider laughing AT somebody, as going bonkers)...

This is exactly why I love and support Palin! She makes the liberals go bonkers However she is a very moral person, maintains loving all American family, is a great mother and whether you like her or not you can't maintain that she is a bitch, mean person, lacks morals or is a bad role model. While I wouldn't vote for her I still lover her!

Dude... Get real. She's a shameless opportunist. The shamelessist.

i thought so. lol..

when they played it for mika on scarborough this a.m., she was speechless. lol..

Is it just me, or do you think Righties might be just a little easier to take seriously if they stopped defending that doofus?

For real, do you see Democrats bending over backwards to defend Maxine Waters or Keith Olberdork?

i think that's exactly right. and colbert had it down when he said that her desire for public service has long ago been eclipsed by her shameless media ho-ing.

click on video at link.

Stephen Colbert Diagnoses 'Palin Fatigue' In Mika Brzezinski, Tells Her To Buck Up (VIDEO)

er... sweetie, making fun of someone who has made themselves a laughingstock isn't going bonkers.

it's simply making fun of someone who deserves to be made fun of .... and often.

you do realize that most people don't take her seriously, right?

i thought so. lol..

Lots of 'righties' don't defend Palin. We think the left's obsession with her is funny though. If it wasn't for the left, no one would mention her, except for a couple of seriously stupid people on the board.

Y'all look very obsessed about her. That's all.... and I do find that funny.

i thought so. lol..

Lots of 'righties' don't defend Palin. We think the left's obsession with her is funny though. If it wasn't for the left, no one would mention her, except for a couple of seriously stupid people on the board.

So you admit that she's an intellectually bankrupt doofus?

i thought so. lol..

you don't really believe that BS, do you?

she was just on Hannity.

she gets paid a fortune to speak in front of groups.

she is the subject of rightwingnut thread after thread...

she has her own reality show (albeit a stupid one)

she tweets and facebooks everything so she doesn't get held accountable for anything... while never ever ever shutting her mouth.

she said on national tv that she thnks she could win the presidency from president obama

honey, ALL SHE DOES IS SEEK ATTENTION

what some people do is make fun of her for it.

apparently that gets the rightwingnuts panties in a bunch.

Both he and Stewart absolutely skewered the Internet Troll of National Politics.

Forum List

Back