Colbert on Abortion

Cons have never understood Colbert's humor.
Even the Bush administration didn't know his act was satire, when they invited him to speak.

There was nohting like his forst two years or so.

Cons coming on the show thinking he was a con.

They made fucking asses out of themselves and didnt even realize it.

Then the Bush admin having him speak at the press diner was PURE GOLD.

man what a run

Same reason they do Hannity.

Gotcha fails.

Not seeing it. Why do we even have celebrities, talking heads, etc? What do any of these people bring to the table.

It fails because you posted it for one of two reasons:

1. You think I listen to Hannity.
2. You don't understand that Colbert is paid to make jokes, and Hannity is paid to give his opinions.

Colbert brings nothing to the table but humor. He doesn't have to tell the truth, he doesn't have to use any kind of facts or data, he doesn't have to have any kind of degree in politics, he doesn't have to know a thing about what is happening. He just has to be funny.

Hannity, specializes in politics and politics only. He isn't paid to make jokes. Why does anyone give a crap about what he has to say> Well, I can only guess that they get much of their news from his show. I'm sure Hannity spins the truth to the right, but Colbert has no responsibility to tell the truth at all. He's nothing more than a clown.

Gotcha fails.

Not seeing it. Why do we even have celebrities, talking heads, etc? What do any of these people bring to the table.

2. You don't understand that Colbert is paid to make jokes, and Hannity is paid to give his opinions.

Colbert brings nothing to the table but humor. He doesn't have to tell the truth, he doesn't have to use any kind of facts or data, he doesn't have to have any kind of degree in politics, he doesn't have to know a thing about what is happening. He just has to be funny.

Hannity, specializes in politics and politics only. He isn't paid to make jokes. Why does anyone give a crap about what he has to say> Well, I can only guess that they get much of their news from his show. I'm sure Hannity spins the truth to the right, but Colbert has no responsibility to tell the truth at all. He's nothing more than a clown.

You can't be funny if you don't know your subject.

You can't be funny if you don't know your subject.

Even if that was true, the point is humor, not truth.

Forum List

Back