Colbert on Abortion

gxnelson

SuperWhoLock
May 13, 2011
Galifrey
tumblr_m075kjeCEG1qjqzoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_m075kjeCEG1qjqzoeo2_500.gif

So where is his take on abortion?

Because you know, violent acts that end human life are always great sources for jokes.

I've always understood that Colbert is a send up of BOR. FWIW I think Jon Stewart is funnier anyway.

That being said...

Condoms and Fire Extinguishers are a good comparison because neither are 100% effective.

It's understandable that the left is confused about political information after decades of Cronkite's liberalism and Dan Rather's attempted treason but Colbert is a comedian. He works for comedy central network.

OK, so we have an unfunny leftist comedian, named Stephen Colbert, who used to do "Mr. Goodwrench" commercials and now pretends to be a right wing foil to another unfunny comedian named Jon Stewart, giving his take on abortion.

I am more interested in what these "characters" think about abortion, since they have higher IQs than Colbert and Stewart (combined) and I equally respect their opinions:

1. Sponge Bob Square Pants

2. Homer Simpson

3. Shrek

4. Buzz Lightyear

5. Forrest Gump

OK, so we have an unfunny leftist comedian, named Stephen Colbert, who used to do "Mr. Goodwrench" commercials and now pretends to be a right wing foil to another unfunny comedian named Jon Stewart, giving his take on abortion.

I am more interested in what these "characters" think about abortion, since they have higher IQs than Colbert and Stewart (combined) and I equally respect their opinions:

2. Homer Simpson

3. Shrek

4. Buzz Lightyear

5. Forrest Gump

Oh, my. I would LOVE to see you debate Stewart & Colbert. Norly. Would be FANtastic.

Cons have never understood Colbert's humor.
Even the Bush administration didn't know his act was satire, when they invited him to speak.

Not true, many of us understand it. He speaks tongue and cheek to mock conservatives and make them look ignorant. However, I view it as comedy and I love the show.

The OP didn't offend me as I thought it was pretty funny (but then again I'm prochoice)!

2. Homer Simpson

3. Shrek

4. Buzz Lightyear

5. Forrest Gump

Oh, my. I would LOVE to see you debate Stewart & Colbert. Norly. Would be FANtastic.

I have seen both of these immature, yelling, swearing and totally Obama slaves reduced to minced meat by Bill O'Reilley. On their own shows or on the Factor.

Pity the poor slobs who get their "NEWS" only from Colbert or Stewart.

2. Homer Simpson

3. Shrek

4. Buzz Lightyear

5. Forrest Gump

I have seen both of these immature, yelling, swearing and totally Obama slaves reduced to minced meat by Bill O'Reilley. On their own shows or on the Factor.

Pity the poor slobs who get their "NEWS" only from Colbert or Stewart.

Okay, I'll have to look for the videos. I'm pretty sure I'll see things differently than you've relayed them here.

And really? You think there are people who get their news from C&S? And you pity them. Maybe I should start pitying the Fox Echo Chamber Angry Listener (FECAL) Brigade.

Forum List

Back