Colbert gets his super pac

The Republicans fear Colbert....

And they actually think he is one of them

Why would anybody fear Colbert? He's a comedian, and a not so good one at that. He may command the attention of a bunch of twenty somethings, but nobody of any real substance gives a shit.

Let him have his fun, he's of no consequence any more than Jon Stewart.

It that why the republicans had to be TOLD by their leaders NOT to go on the show?

Super Pac to the rescue!

pacman.jpg

The Republicans fear Colbert....

And they actually think he is one of them

Why would anybody fear Colbert? He's a comedian, and a not so good one at that. He may command the attention of a bunch of twenty somethings, but nobody of any real substance gives a shit.

Let him have his fun, he's of no consequence any more than Jon Stewart.

Colbert will draw away contributions that would have gone to Republican comedians like Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, Santorum, Paul and Cain

With Colbert in the race, they don't have a chance

I like Colbert and I am a pretty conservative Democrat. He is funny and while I don't think he is Twains or Rogers' equal he will get there. He is blisteringly smart. My wife and I attended one of his Wigfield shows a few years back in San Francisco and had an opportunity to speak with him afterwards and I was very impressed with his grasp on the world.

Yes he is very liberal, but he is honest. Given time I think he will rise up to the level of Twain.
Have a look at this and tell me it isn't funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPTqd8g7yg]YouTube - ‪Stephen Colbert - Chevy Chase Roast‬‏[/ame]

On a serious note though, he better be careful taking contributions and how he spends them. Making jokes is great for ratings but if he mis steps even slightly I bet the courts will hammer him.

Do you actually believe that? How do you think the tax court will find for Media Matters now that there have been complaints from the right? How about the Rainbow/push Coalition? Where'd complaints about J. Jackson'S activities in that end up?

Forum List

Back