Colbert = another liberal k00k!!!

Almost everything Colbert puts on his show is something in support of the right.

He even stated that he fully supports all GOP policy, bar none.

What bugs me is that with Congressional gridlock, they took time to give media attention to this popularity whore. He's got something named for him on the space station, damn near got a bridge in Europe named after him and now this.

Personally? I hope Comedy Central kicks this ego driven loon off their network.

Almost everything Colbert puts on his show is something in support of the right.

He even stated that he fully supports all GOP policy, bar none.

What bugs me is that with Congressional gridlock, they took time to give media attention to this popularity whore. He's got something named for him on the space station, damn near got a bridge in Europe named after him and now this.

Personally? I hope Comedy Central kicks this ego driven loon off their network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert

you talking about when he was invited to be a comedian at a comedy show for the white house corespondents dinner?

LOL

yes, it was very funny.
yes, it was
which was what he was invited FOR
lol

you can certainly believe that colbert did what he was invited for.

i will just enjoy the reaction of everyone in that room

Colbert Roasts President Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner

"the last third is usually backwash" hahahaha

Last edited:
colbert?

lol, a lefty?

damn, he was even invited to give a speech at bush's white house correspondents' association dinner in 2006?

that guy sure is one serious conservative.

:lol::lol:

and when i write serious, <dsbvhjkladfbvlakjdfbö

yes, it was very funny.
yes, it was
lol

you found your error on your own

very good
:lol:

colbert?

lol, a lefty?

damn, he was even invited to give a speech at bush's white house correspondents' association dinner in 2006?

yes, it was
lol

very good

not even including

could clue you in. you should know me by now. tsk tsk tsk

colbert?

lol, a lefty?

very good

not even including

he wasnt "invited to give a speech"

LOL
he was invited to "do a roast"
and a damn fine job he did

very good

not even including

LOL

yeah, a nice cosy, we all like each other, press smooches with the admin type of sycophant dinner.

and then colbert hits them into their exposed fat bellies. and i am talkin more about the complacent white house press corps than the president.

my opinion is that colbert was not invited to do what he did.

he was invited to make some nice little jabs but nothing that would leave a mark.

as i said, very funny.

not even including

LOL

yeah, a nice cosy, we all like each other, press smooches with the admin type of sycophant dinner.

and then colbert hits them into their exposed fat bellies. and i am talkin more about the complacent white house press corps than the president.

he was invited to make some nice little jabs but nothing that would leave a mark.

as i said, very funny.
LOL

ok
someone actually thought a comedian wouldnt be a comedian when he was asked to do a roast

LOL

as i said, very funny.
LOL

ok
someone actually thought a comedian wouldnt be a comedian when he was asked to do a roast

there are lame tame sycophantic comedians and there are comedians who don't give a shit and do their program.

Colbert does a better job of representing Conservatives than Conservatives do

typical lefty fcukking Poindexter............never got picked for the team

wut? :eusa_eh:

c'mon s0n.........the MO of most lefties. Stood on the sidelines at the prom with their thumbs up their asses. Walked to school with their gay lunchboxes and got their asses kicked in because of it. Exude feminine qualities and never referred to as a man's man. Throw temper tantrums when pwned in debates. And always..........always thrown in as a booby prize choosing sides for the teams.

Colbert is a carbon copy of limpwristers like Olbermann, thus, as they age, they become the most miserable of the miserable.............just like all hyper-liberals.:lol:

are you fucking kidding me conservatard. Your hero George Bush was a cheerleader in college and dodged service by doing reserves. Child Please

Asked about whether the comedian’s appearance before a House panel Friday morning was appropriate, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she hadn’t seen it but applauded him for testifying before Congress.

LMAO....typical of the fcukking k00ks who represent the left, Colbert made a complete jackass out of himself on the Hill today!!!:lol::lol:

It appears to me that Pelosi made MORE of an ass out of herself, by exhibiting The Usual Dim knee-jerk reaction of speaking before knowing ANYTHING about what they're commenting upon.

Colbert won't let his daughter watch his show. He's concerned seeing him in such a different persona will confuse and scare her.

Forum List

Back