Colbert = another liberal k00k!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Colbert turns Hill hearing into performance art - Yahoo! News

Colbert turns Hill hearing into performance art
– Fri Sep 24, 11:12 am ET

Comedian Stephen Colbert commandeered a hearing on migrant farm workers with lewd one-liners Friday morning, creating a public relations pile-up at the tail end of a legislative session that is limping into a pre-election recess.

It was lost on no one that the Comedy Central faux news anchor delivered his off-color rant against the backdrop of the House canceling floor votes for the rest of this week as Democratic leaders struggle to reach consensus on how to move a simple stopgap spending bill that will prevent the government from shutting down on Oct. 1.

"I would like to submit a video of my colonoscopy into the Congressional Record," he told mortified lawmakers at one point. "Sorry for saying cornpacker, I know it's an offensive term for gay Iowans," he told conservative Iowa Rep. Steve King. He made reference to getting a "Brazilian" — a wax-based hair-removal service in a very delicate area of the body — from a Chilean at a spa serving tomatoes sliced by a Guatemalan.

Colbert’s comedic rant was also a sleight of hand – his “prepared” testimony was passed out to the media before he spoke, and it was a bland, seemingly straightforward speech on migrant workers in America.

Asked about whether the comedian’s appearance before a House panel Friday morning was appropriate, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she hadn’t seen it but applauded him for testifying before Congress.

LMAO....typical of the fcukking k00ks who represent the left, Colbert made a complete jackass out of himself on the Hill today!!!:lol::lol:

tokyo-4-festival-p-073_3-3.jpg

I'll give him this however.........he certainly does a fine job of illustrating the level of class in a typical American lefty!!!:oops:

So you're saying a comedian wasn't super serious?! Oh the horror! At least he didn't make sarcastic and satirical remarks. Those would have REALLY made him a librul who hates America.

typical lefty fcukking Poindexter............never got picked for the team

wut? :eusa_eh:

c'mon s0n.........the MO of most lefties. Stood on the sidelines at the prom with their thumbs up their asses. Walked to school with their gay lunchboxes and got their asses kicked in because of it. Exude feminine qualities and never referred to as a man's man. Throw temper tantrums when pwned in debates. And always..........always thrown in as a booby prize choosing sides for the teams.

Colbert is a carbon copy of limpwristers like Olbermann, thus, as they age, they become the most miserable of the miserable.............just like all hyper-liberals.:lol:

I thought it was pretty funny, and I'm not a "liberal." I would say he made no more a mockery of Congress than they make of themselves whenever they're in session.

colbert?

lol, a lefty?

damn, he was even invited to give a speech at bush's white house correspondents' association dinner in 2006?

that guy sure is one serious conservative.

:lol::lol:

and when i write serious, <dsbvhjkladfbvlakjdfbö

Asked about whether the comedian&#8217;s appearance before a House panel Friday morning was appropriate, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she hadn&#8217;t seen it but applauded him for testifying before Congress.

The left make no mistakes,everything they do is perfect....Ed Shultz of MSNBC fame spent a week talking about Christine ODonnell and the witchcraft thing...

Oh and he didn't even bother with this.

I'm on the fence on this one...Mark this day down. :lol:

On one hand, it's pretty funny to see one of these endless parade of congressional dog and pony shows get handed the ridicule and derision they deserve.

OTOH, who invited that court jester as any kind of expert witness on anything, and what took so long for the assembled slack-jawed buffoons on the panel to figure out they were being had and send that joker packing?

Can you imagine the people who VOTED DEMOCRAT. to see they INVIDED this idiot on stage to testify to WFT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAH .
the friggen joke just goes on....sorry..but. hahahahaha.

they should of just had the CODE PINKEOS Cum on up..........:lol::lol:

Last edited:

On one hand, it's pretty funny to see one of these endless parade of congressional dog and pony shows get handed the ridicule and derision they deserve.

OTOH, who invited that court jester as any kind of expert witness on anything, and what took so long for the assembled slack-jawed buffoons on the panel to figure out they were being had and send that joker packing?

Zoe Lofgren my fucking representative invited him, another high water mark for a congress that will adjourn early wastes time on this dreck....unreal...:lol:

Zoe Lofgren my fucking representative invited him, another high water mark for a congress that will adjourn early wastes time on this dreck....unreal...:lol:
you must be SO proud of her
LOL

I recall when cons thought Colbert was Conservative, instead of making fun of them. Hell, the White House was fooled too.

Forum List

Back