Coke yummy

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
My latest thing is to take a warm can of cola, crack it, then stick it in the corner of the door of the freezer...then go back in a few minutes...

yummmmmmmmmmm

Love it.

I never have been a soda person.

its like liquid flavored sugar.

how does that quinch your thirst?

If I had started this thread...................Well, need I say more? :D

But I am a coke girl, and RC as a close second.
I love RC. And Fresca. These days I drink Coke Zero. And I have had many of them explode in my freezer by forgetting to set the kitchen timer for 30 minutes. :lol:

I love RC. And Fresca. These days I drink Coke Zero. And I have had many of them explode in my freezer by forgetting to set the kitchen timer for 30 minutes. :lol:

Freska...i love Freska. What is not to love about grapefruit! But even for that i am not a big soda person.....

I like coke and pepsi. Sometimes I like coke best, but then I'll have pepsi and I'll be into pepsi for a while.

Right now I'm drinking generic fred meyer soda. "BigK" which isn't to be confused with "SuperK".

It is sadly inferior, but I don't let that stop me. It cost less than $3 (or maybe $2?) for a 12 pack.

I like coke and pepsi. Sometimes I like coke best, but then I'll have pepsi and I'll be into pepsi for a while.

Right now I'm drinking generic fred meyer soda. "BigK" which isn't to be confused with "SuperK".

It is sadly inferior, but I don't let that stop me. It cost less than $3 (or maybe $2?) for a 12 pack.
Best generic soda is Safeway Select.

Freska...i love Freska. What is not to love about grapefruit! But even for that i am not a big soda person.....
I LOVE grapefruit! I mix it with gin, vodka, and sometimes drink it straight! :lol:

My dad's next door neighbor had a grapefruit tree that put out bushels and bushels each year. Every time I visited in the summer I would come home with 30-40 of them - huge, too! He would put a big basket by the street with a sign: free grapefruits!

The asshole cut it down last summer because it was too much trouble dealing with them.
grumble.gif

The best generic soda is the cheapest generic soda!

Lol...yes Safeway select is good.

Though I like cragmont too...I think that's what the dollar store carries in 3-ltr jugs, and it's pretty darned good.

I remember when cragmont was the thing...cola, rootbeer, grape, cherry, organge, there were even weird flavors that I don't remember now....

Loved that crap!

Maybe the cola at the dollar store is RC. I like it too.

I think Cragmont even had watermelon soda for a while..I shall have to research this. We have a grocery outlet now that carries it...but not all the flavors, all the time. just whatever they have at that time.

It's probably 40 years old, lol, and actually from my childhood, rather than just being a reminder of my childhood...

They did have fruit punch flavor, that I know for sure.

Did you know that Dr. Pepper is prune flavor soda? That just cracks me up.

I LOVE grapefruit! I mix it with gin, vodka, and sometimes drink it straight! :lol:

My dad's next door neighbor had a grapefruit tree that put out bushels and bushels each year. Every time I visited in the summer I would come home with 30-40 of them - huge, too! He would put a big basket by the street with a sign: free grapefruits!

The asshole cut it down last summer because it was too much trouble dealing with them.
grumble.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

People just dont appreciate what they have! That is so sad he cut that tree down. I prefer Indian river reds.

Forum List

Back