The FBI has names of millions of
people. The FBI has a security index of tens of thousands of people-
they won't tell us the exact numbers. Security index. That's people
who in the event of national emergency will be picked up without trial
and held. Just like that. The FBI's been preparing for a long time,
waiting for an emergency.

Only tens of thousands?

Only tens of thousands?

The FBI is supposed to be protecting the people, not suppressing their right to dissent when the opinion doesn't suit the government and powers that be, because the US would *NOT* be a democracy but a fascist state..

The FBI is supposed to be protecting the people, not suppressing their right to dissent when the opinion doesn't suit the government and powers that be, because the US would *NOT* be a democracy but a fascist state..

Hey what do you know, I agree with Bass on something. :eek:

Hey what do you know, I agree with Bass on something. :eek:

The so-called "Patriot Act" is just another way of unlawfully spying on and suppressing voices that don't agree with the government and powers that be, its Cointelpro all over again. The FBI and CIA will use it suppress the voices of those who dissent, maybe they already have a secret file on Obama already, it would suprise the Bass not one bit.

Yeah, true.

Hence my question: Only tens of thousands?

Don't you know by now that anyone who questions anything however civilly poses a threat to the power structure?

And let me tell you something more frightening than that...

The more CIVIL one is, the more one plays by the rules and is successful in POLITICALLY thwarting those in power,, the more likely one is to be on one or the other of their goofy lists.

You know, it's not the radicals that the power structure really fears. They love those guys because those guys give them the justificatuion for turning this nation into a police state.

If there were no dangerous radicals, they'd have to create them just for that reason.

It's the people who are making SENSE and who do not advocate violence that scares the power structure the most.

Because ?

Because people who make sense for year after year in public, are a threat when, as happened recently, the TRUTH they've been speaking all this time becomes apparent to the masses.

It's damned easy to make the radical nutters people to avoid in the mind of the public.

It's the moderates that keep making sense and who might actually become populists who are the greatest threat to this cozy insiders' system.

Bet your ass there are lists of dangerous radicals and then, too there are lists of people referred to as "

"Political instigators"
What you think boards like these are NOT being monitored?

Think again.​

Yeah, true.

Hence my question: Only tens of thousands?

Don't you know by now that anyone who questions anything however civilly poses a threat to the power structure?

And let me tell you something more frightening than that...

The more CIVIL one is, the more one plays by the rules and is successful in POLITICALLY thwarting those in power,, the more likely one is to be on one or the other of their goofy lists.

You know, it's not the radicals that the power structure really fears. They love those guys because those guys give them the justificatuion for turning this nation into a police state.

If there were no dangerous radicals, they'd have to create them just for that reason.

It's the people who are making SENSE and who do not advocate violence that scares the power structure the most.

Because ?

Because people who make sense for year after year in public, are a threat when, as happened recently, the TRUTH they've been speaking all this time becomes apparent to the masses.

It's damned easy to make the radical nutters people to avoid in the mind of the public.

It's the moderates that keep making sense and who might actually become populists who are the greatest threat to this cozy insiders' system.

Bet your ass there are lists of dangerous radicals and then, too there are lists of people referred to as "

"Political instigators"
What you think boards like these are NOT being monitored?

Think again.​

Well that would explain why Hoover hated and feared MLK, he was nonviolent and made alot of sense. Do you honestly believe that someone in the FBI, CIA and or NSA is really monitoring this board?

Forum List

Back