Coincidence, John Bolton in less than a week and we attack Syria!!

Nikki Haley looks so much more qualified than Bolton
No way.

Both are disgusting warmongering assholes.

I used to think Trump was somewhat more cautious - He was, but that was Obama and this is now apparently.

C8xuJ0DW0AAe_Ae.jpg

Trump said he intended to get out of Syria...then Bingo...chemical attack right on cue.

No doubt Bolton is a disgusting warmongering Neocon, but he is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Equally disgusting are many D pols like Schumer and Pelosi, who have said little about this terrible act by Trump. Clearly they only care about the politics of this event.

Man, she is a big hawk isn't she.

moderately sized delicate lady-------very intelligent---
very SIKH

Trump said he intended to get out of Syria...then Bingo...chemical attack right on cue.

No doubt Bolton is a disgusting warmongering Neocon, but he is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Equally disgusting are many D pols like Schumer and Pelosi, who have said little about this terrible act by Trump. Clearly they only care about the politics of this event.

very SIKH
...and also a warmonger entirely and completely OWNED by the MIC.

very SIKH

I suspect has eyes on the Presidency in the future.

I don't think its coincidence.

I infer the chemical weapon attack was a hoax by the rebels and white helmets. Its does not make sense unless Russia wants a war with the US.

Also a coincidence that Cohen is looking at criminal charges, and now this happens, major coincidence.
Bolton 2024!

very SIKH

so? you jealous? she is very intelligent, beautiful and
YOUNG ( I am )

very SIKH

That is a frightening thought.

very SIKH

so? you jealous? she is very intelligent, beautiful and
YOUNG ( I am )

Not at all, I liked my life and still do. Perhaps the youth part, only knowing what I know now.

The swamp ate Trump right here

I don't think its coincidence.

I infer the chemical weapon attack was a hoax by the rebels and white helmets. Its does not make sense unless Russia wants a war with the US.

Also a coincidence that Cohen is looking at criminal charges, and now this happens, major coincidence.
The moustache gives it away...

We have to clean up the mess your meat puppet faggot left behind.

Now shut the fuck up and let the adults attend to their work.

To sum up. You offer ZERO in terms of proof that the OP is wrong.

And then you fall back on some moronic and cowardly bullying tactics.

What is your IQ? 7?

Forum List

Back