Cohersion

I wasn't calling myself smart, I was calling you stupid. And really, please explain how you know what I am interested in? Ah yes...you don't and are making unfounded assertions...yet again.

By the way morton, you did state in another thread you were off to a class that I would never be able to get into cause they would never offer it to me. But hey go ahead and make up some more lies.

Ohh I am leaving the board for a while to go play a game for fun.... do take this opportunity to make a claim I am not responding to you and so have run off.

Sure thing mister " I am smarter then all you guys" and not afraid to say so. So why DO you slum down here with all us retards and morons? Make you feel better? Help you sleep at night , having shown us dumb people that at least one smart guy can spend time amongst us?

at least two, from my perspective.

Yes yes, when one has no real input or has lost they always resort to spelling errors. Now of course if this board had a spell checker that actually helps you we might have less of them. But I am sure our liberal intelligensia , Maineman, Larkinn and all that bunch never misspell a word ever. Being our betters and all.

There are a host of words I do not know how to spell. And you all will just have to decipher my horrible english unless an online correction program is added to this board.

Actually it's nearly always wise to just laugh at one's mistakes and move on. I rarely proof read my posts, which often causes no little bit of laughter when I see them hours, days, or heaven forbid, months later, (when someone resurrects old threads). I abuse commas and semis more than most.

Forum List

Back