Cohen will never serve 3 yrs. in prison...WHY?...Actually rather simple

Cohen will never serve 3 years as he will have turn rat and I showed why nobody cares, or believes, what you claim.

"........as cohen will have to TURN rat????".........does a moron like you not see that Cohen has ALREADY turned "rat"??...........LOL

Cohen will never serve 3 years as he will have turn rat and I showed why nobody cares, or believes, what you claim.

"........as cohen will have to TURN rat????".........does a moron like you not see that Cohen has ALREADY turned "rat"??...........LOL

Unfortunately your opinion, as previously proven, is only of value as sad humor honey.

Comparing to Soros, Obama, Clintons, Comey and many others Cohen is just an angel.

It would make a lot more sense to start investigating major crimes of serial crooks to begin with and leave Trump's people alone. At least until all the big crooks are in jail.

Hi braindead partisan....
:Boom2:
~S~

Unfortunately your opinion, as previously proven, is only of value as sad humor honey.

You're, of course, "correct" There's an excellent chance that Trump will REHIRE Cohen after he's out of prison......LOL

And to think just a few weeks ago libs were wetting themselves over Manafort supposedly meeting with Assange...said there were tapes. Weird how there always seems to be tapes but they never surface.

Either way if were supposed to believe Cohen we're gonna have to believe Flynn, Papadopolous, Manafort and Corsi about Mueller setting them up.

And to think just a few weeks ago libs were wetting themselves over Manafort supposedly meeting with Assange...said there were tapes. Weird how there always seems to be tapes but they never surface.

Here, moron,,,,I thought you'd "appreciate" something from one of your teachers...LOL.

Lanny Davis, former attorney for Michael Cohen, said Thursday on "America's Newsroom" that an audio recording shows Donald Trump discussing a cash payment to silence former Playmate Karen McDougal, with whom he'd allegedly had an affair.

Cohen's Former Lawyer: Tape Shows Trump Knew Cash Payment Was to Silence McDougal

Here, moron,,,,I thought you'd "appreciate" something from one of your teachers...LOL.

Lanny Davis, former attorney for Michael Cohen, said Thursday on "America's Newsroom" that an audio recording shows Donald Trump discussing a cash payment to silence former Playmate Karen McDougal, with whom he'd allegedly had an affair.

Cohen's Former Lawyer: Tape Shows Trump Knew Cash Payment Was to Silence McDougal

Cohen wasn't apart of the campaign, he was TRUMP's personal lawyer. You do know congress has a hush fund using taxpayer money to silence people?

Also I'm not hearing anywhere where Cohen informed TRUMP what he was doing as being illegal, perhaps you could let me know where that part is?

Cohen wasn't apart of the campaign, he was TRUMP's personal lawyer

Nitwit.......Get some facts to enter your half brain.

Cohen was also deputy chair of the RNC....not just "Trump's personal lawyer...."

Cohen wasn't apart of the campaign, he was TRUMP's personal lawyer

Nitwit.......Get some facts to enter your half brain.

Cohen was also deputy chair of the RNC....not just "Trump's personal lawyer...."

At the time in question he wasn't.

On April 3, 2017, Cohen was appointed as national deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.
Michael Cohen (lawyer) - Wikipedia

[URL='https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/hilarious-meme-perfectly-describes-what-its-like-arguing-with-a-liberal']
[/URL]

Forum List

Back