Cohen distances himself from Tom Arnold, says they did not discuss Trump

He's a multi-multi millionaire.

And? :dunno:
She doesn't need a job, moron.

There is a lot of irony in that statement. You said: "He's a multi-multi millionaire." Now you are saying: "We're talking about Roseanne, moron."

Let me see if you can figure out the issue.

That was a typo, moron.

You are a living typo. Worst yet is you blame others for your own stupidity.

We'll sit and wait.
I'm a living typo? You're definitely a living moron, and a douchebag. I blame you for not having the brains God gave a flat worm.

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar.

what leftard isnt

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

Why would anyone take Arnold's word for anything? He's a proven buffoon.

No, that's the guy they were talking about.

76093e5c8789ace87743fdaba7714cbbb17a3ce50720baa46c2c0e6596e80221.png

You're an idiot. If anyone deserved to go on ignore, it's you, but I never put anyone on ignore, no matter how stupid and dishonest they are.

i do and did

fcksticks like this show up under other socks sooner or later

most likely sooner

Just as I thought: Tom Arnold is a big fat leftwing liar. Aren't they all? Now all the forum morons who fell for Arnold's claim have shown how truly gullible they are.

President Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen on Friday distanced himself from Tom Arnold after the actor claimed that the pair would be spending the weekend "hanging out."

Cohen wrote in a tweet that while he appreciated Arnold's "kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend," the pair had what he characterized as "a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie."

"Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS," Cohen wrote, adding "done" and "ridiculous."

Cohen sent the tweet moments after Arnold gave a bizarre interview to CNN where he refused to answer specific questions about the longtime Trump attorney, instead sitting silently for several seconds.

“I’m spending the weekend hanging out with Michael Cohen and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow.

"So, you’ve treated—you’ve disrespected him and his family and there’s a lot going on,” Arnold continued, appearing to be addressing Trump while looking directly into the camera.

And you believe that?

:rofl:

Dupe

Arnold actually said they had run into each other 6 times. Arnold also had a picture with Felix Sater. So someone is lying. We can't take anyone's word at this point and can only sit and wait.

Why would anyone take Arnold's word for anything? He's a proven buffoon.

Ask yourself the same question you lying maroon!
I'm not asking anyone to take my word. I'm asking a question, you fucking dumbass.

And you believe that?

:rofl:

Dupe
Only the forum imbeciles believe Tom Arnold.

That made Maddow and Jake cry

Tom Arnold is a loopy kunt... like all progressives

She's far more credible than Hillary.

And just as unemployed.
He's a multi-multi millionaire.

And? :dunno:
She doesn't need a job, moron.

There is a lot of irony in that statement. You said: "He's a multi-multi millionaire." Now you are saying: "We're talking about Roseanne, moron."

Let me see if you can figure out the issue.
Tom Arnold and Roseanne are the same person... fat and full of shit

How would that get Trump to pay his legal bills?
Avoiding any perception that he has turned on Trump, publicly or privately, might be part of that strategy. You don't agree? I think you do.

While his legal bills may be small to Trump, they are not small to Cohen. And Trump has thus far only paid a portion of them.

Yes, avoiding any perception that he has turned on Trump is good strategy. If he does turn on Trump, there's no way he will pay Cohen's legal bills. So your theory is pure bunk.
I don't think you are following. You just stated my theory as correct, then said it is bunk. Slow down.

{ As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%). }

Hillary Clinton's file
Fact check sites are fake news. They are leftwing propaganda organs. The bripat9643 factcheck organization says Hillary lies 100% of the time. How are the sites you refer to any more credible than mine?
remember to never ever take this troll seriously
can't be stated enough: remember to never ever take this troll BriarBitch seriously

{ As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%). }

Hillary Clinton's file
Fact check sites are fake news. They are leftwing propaganda organs. The bripat9643 factcheck organization says Hillary lies 100% of the time. How are the sites you refer to any more credible than mine?
remember to never ever take this troll seriously
can't be stated enough: remember to never ever take this troll BriarBitch seriously
The truth hurts that bad, does it?

Forum List

Back