Cohen admits he paid $130,000 to Stormy

How much longer before Melania ditches this worthless piece of shit’s ass?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...000-payment-to-stormy-daniels-with-his-money/
That would assume that she has any control over her own life. I'm guessing she doesn't if she wants to see her son or even stay in this country.
She's a US citizen I think. And no judge would award Barron to Donald. As if he'd want him. Raising kids is for the wimmens.

I feel bad for the kid. He'll never have a normal life. His best chance is for mom to raise him somewhere normal. Like France, Germany... anywhere by #MAGA-World Inc.

Everything Trump touches, dies. RIP Kelly? The guy had a fucking amazing life story and this is how it will end, lying about a wife beater. Pence must have Jedi powers keeping him clean, maintaining plausible deniability.

We know she hates his guts by her body language and refusing to go to some public events with him. He is the prototypical slime ball.
This is who you voted to be president of the United States.

We know she hates his guts by her body language and refusing to go to some public events with him. He is the prototypical slime ball.
I presume you don’t invest your money with anyone who doesn’t meet your high moral standards?
Dishing any more bullshit today?

And the way he came out an admitted this, means they are desperately trying to stay one step ahead of journalists fallowing leads... there a really big shoe about to drop...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...000-payment-to-stormy-daniels-with-his-money/
That would assume that she has any control over her own life. I'm guessing she doesn't if she wants to see her son or even stay in this country.
She's a US citizen I think. And no judge would award Barron to Donald. As if he'd want him. Raising kids is for the wimmens.
Trump didn’t raise any of his kids.
His wives and nannies did.
He was too busy defrauding small businessmen.
When Tony Schwartz spent two years at Trump’s residence writing THE ART OF THE DEAL that Trump put his name on like HE wrote it, Schwartz said he never saw Trump spend one minute with his kids.

Cite where the White House confirms the story in that Washington Post fake news article. It's all third hand hearsay.
my source confirms it and it’s all over the news. Of course not on Fox. Their job is to ignore all the things that makes Trump look bad.
Paste your source or I'll have a mod remove your op.

I presume you don’t invest your money with anyone who doesn’t meet your high moral standards?
Dishing any more bullshit today?
Bullshit? Another Trump apologist.
Damn you are one dumb mfer.
Speaking of your idiocy here’s more proof Groucho was a liberal you freaking liar.

The secret word on Groucho

Trump didn’t raise any of his kids.
His wives and nannies did.
He was too busy defrauding small businessmen.
When Tony Schwartz spent two years at Trump’s residence writing THE ART OF THE DEAL that Trump put his name on like HE wrote it, Schwartz said he never saw Trump spend one minute with his kids.

How sexist of you women hater

Washington Post)

A longtime personal attorney for President Trump said Tuesday that he paid $130,000 to an adult-film star who had told people she had an affair with Trump a decade before he won the presidency.

Michael Cohen, who had previously dismissed reports about the payment, said he paid Stormy Daniels — whose real name is Stephanie Clifford — using his own money, rather than involving the Trump Organization or the Trump presidential campaign. His comments came after a watchdog group argued that the payout should be viewed as an unreported campaign expense, which Cohen denied.

Forum List

Back