Cohen admits he paid $130,000 to Stormy

Apparently Stormy now has some competition - Karen McDougal. I bet Melania is really, really pissed now - because this also took place right after she gave birth to Barron Trump. Oh my, oh dear...

0216mcdougal.jpg

WHO IS KAREN MCDOUGAL? TRUMP ACCUSED OF NEW AFFAIR WITH PLAYBOY PLAYMATE

A former Playboy Playmate allegedly had an affair with Donald Trump after meeting him at a pool party in 2006 hosted by Playboy magazine’s former publisher Hugh Hefner.

Trump was at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles that June filming an episode ofThe Apprentice.

The New Yorker obtained an eight-page document written by former Playmate Karen McDougal in which she wrote that Trump “immediately took a liking to me, kept talking to me—telling me how beautiful I was, etc. It was so obvious that a Playmate Promotions exec said, ‘Wow, he was all over you—I think you could be his next wife.’”

A former Playboy Playmate allegedly had an affair with Donald Trump after meeting him at a pool party in 2006 hosted by Playboy magazine’s former publisher Hugh Hefner.

Trump was at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles that June filming an episode ofThe Apprentice.

The New Yorker obtained an eight-page document written by former Playmate Karen McDougal in which she wrote that Trump “immediately took a liking to me, kept talking to me—telling me how beautiful I was, etc. It was so obvious that a Playmate Promotions exec said, ‘Wow, he was all over you—I think you could be his next wife.’”

More: Who is Karen McDougal? Trump accused of new affair with Playboy Playmate

She's a lot hotter than the other one. There's something more wholesome about her.
Hanging out with Trump will change that pretty quickly .....trump dirties everyone he touches

Forum List

Back