Code Red Hof Ashkelon. IDF attacks in Gaza.

I have told Christians that here in the U.S. face to face.

What was supposed to have happened?? :cool:
You will never convince me (and I don't think many of the other readers) that you have told Christians that to their face in the U.S., but if you feel your story is believable to the readers, go for it.. Now that you are such a devout Muslim, I doubt you even talk to Christians except the anonymous ones on message boards. By the way, how come you converted? It is unusual to see American men convert unless they feel the Nation of Islam is the right way for them (and then some move over to one of the sects), the radical Imams in prison convince the prisoners to convert, or else someone marries a Muslim woman and her family insists that the husband convert because a Muslim woman is not supposed to be married to an Infidel. It seems it is OK for a Muslim man to marry an Infidel woman, but not the other way around.
Your wrong on so many levels Poindexter.

1) I talk to Christians all of the time. Our mosque has several outreach programs to both the Jewish and Christian communities. Plus, many times christian people interested in Islam come by the mosque to try and convert us. So I discuss and debate religion with them for hours at a time.

2) Nation of Islam is not muslim and they are like a black peoples KKK

3) I am a white man so I doubt they would let me join them. lol

4) No, I didn't convert in order to get married. I was a muslim for several years before I meet my spouse.

5) I converted before 9/11 and my conversion had zero to do with geopolitics or the ME situation. It was for spiritual reasons and after reading the Quran.
I can claim that I speak to people of all different religions trying to get them to become Zen Buddhists. After all, on this board we can claim to do or be anything. I would imagine that if you actually tell Christians about Jesus breaking the crosses and preaching Islam, they must either shake their heads or roll their eyes. And many members of the Nation of Islam drop out to join some Muslim sect. Didn't Malcolm X do that?

Nope.

Corporate Inc. 500 job making 6 figures per year.

Just searching for spiritual fulfillment.

Which I found in Islam. :cool:
I can also say that I am the world's most recognized heart surgeon making 7 figures a year. It is very easy to claim anything on an anonymous message board. I doubt there are many Caucasian men (especially those who claim their family was here before the Civil War) turning to Islam, and I would say even those whose families came afterwards. I don't think there are many Johnny Lindh Walkers meandering around here in the U.S. It seems that when we do read about one, he is either planning some terrorist attack or abetting someone to commit one. I guess Sunni Man's spiritual fulfillment includes denying the Armenian genocide plus whatever atrocity his newfound Sunni brethren commit, like blowing up Muslim of other sects.

Nope.

Corporate Inc. 500 job making 6 figures per year.

Just searching for spiritual fulfillment.

Which I found in Islam. :cool:

Yeah ...ok.... lets not forget your a Vietnam vet too right?...Don't believe anything this fraud says

^^^^^^^ Maybe you could get the Mod's to issue you a badge and swear you in as the Official Fraud Alert Officer for USMB :thup:

Sunni, you don't even have a beard, how can you call yourself a muslim? You probably don't wear a man-dress or a beanie. And you probably use toilet paper instead of rocks like Mohammy explained. And you sound like too much of a weenie to live by sharia.
And now you're saying that you fought in Nam! No wonder we lost.

Forum List

Back