Code Red Hof Ashkelon. IDF attacks in Gaza.

No. Jews believe Jesus was a mental man. That's a slap in the face.
Jews don't even think about Jesus while you Muslims think that he is going to preach Islam after he breaks all the crosses while at the same time many of your Muslim brethren are busy murdering the followers of Jesus, the Christians, and destroying their churches. That is what you call a real slap in the face.

No, he's gonna preach what God told us to preach. It doesn't have a name. Christainty, judiasm, and Islam are temporary names. Jesus is not a Jew. He's a Prophet of God. He doesn't go by names. He's spreads the demands of God
If you could have said this to Jesus (that he wasn't a Jew), he would have laughed right in your face. Just because in your holy writings it probably states that Jesus is going to preach Islam, that doesn't make it true. And I would suggest that since you live here in the U.S., you never tell a Christian face to face that Jesus is going to preach Islam. Your brethren might get away with it in Europe with their silly signs that Jersus is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam, but I doubt you will ever get away with it here.

Jews don't even think about Jesus while you Muslims think that he is going to preach Islam after he breaks all the crosses while at the same time many of your Muslim brethren are busy murdering the followers of Jesus, the Christians, and destroying their churches. That is what you call a real slap in the face.

No, he's gonna preach what God told us to preach. It doesn't have a name. Christainty, judiasm, and Islam are temporary names. Jesus is not a Jew. He's a Prophet of God. He doesn't go by names. He's spreads the demands of God
If you could have said this to Jesus (that he wasn't a Jew), he would have laughed right in your face. Just because in your holy writings it probably states that Jesus is going to preach Islam, that doesn't make it true. And I would suggest that since you live here in the U.S., you never tell a Christian face to face that Jesus is going to preach Islam. Your brethren might get away with it in Europe with their silly signs that Jersus is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam, but I doubt you will ever get away with it here.

Jesus would be disgusted at you. and all he needs to is tell God to send a flood your way.

Jesus would be disgusted at you. and all he needs to is tell God to send a flood your way.
If Jesus were around today, he would certainly be disgusted with your brethren who are not only killing his followers, but also Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims of different sects. Is that why there was the big flood a while back in Pakistan because the Pakistani Sunnis were so busy killing innocent people? Meanwhile, the big question is -- are you going to play hookey again tomorrow so that you can spend the day on message boards posting nonsense? We are going to have to tell the truant officer what you are doing.

If Jesus were around today, he would certainly be disgusted with your brethren who are not only killing his followers, but also Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims of different sects. Is that why there was the big flood a while back in Pakistan because the Pakistani Sunnis were so busy killing innocent people? Meanwhile, the big question is -- are you going to play hookey again tomorrow so that you can spend the day on message boards posting nonsense? We are going to have to tell the truant officer what you are doing.

You have a bias view of everything. Its quite obvious. Your statements do not scare me. God deals with judgement. But you're a guy that is low. No Good for you. Jesus would be disgusted at your behavior. Also your lack of praising God. But there is no need to get upset over anything. Its not long before God will judge us and not long before you will face your fate with him.

You have a bias view of everything. Its quite obvious. Your statements do not scare me. God deals with judgement. But you're a guy that is low. No Good for you. Jesus would be disgusted at your behavior. Also your lack of praising God. But there is no need to get upset over anything. Its not long before God will judge us and not long before you will face your fate with him.
Worry about yourself being judged and worry for your Muslim brethren to be judged, especially since they are the ones who are the lowlifes on this planet. Do you really think that anyone gets upset with your nonsense? We are entertaining ourselves, although I guess it is not nice to entertain oneself at the expense of a kid which you are. You haven't told us -- are you going to stay home from school again tomorrow because this message board is more important to you than your school work?

Worry about yourself being judged and worry for your Muslim brethren to be judged, especially since they are the ones who are the lowlifes on this planet. Do you really think that anyone gets upset with your nonsense? We are entertaining ourselves, although I guess it is not nice to entertain oneself at the expense of a kid which you are. You haven't told us -- are you going to stay home from school again tomorrow because this message board is more important to you than your school work?

Everybody will be judged. Say bye bye btw.

Perhaps you will meet your Muslim brethren down below if you start emulating them when you grow up.

Perhaps you will meet your Muslim brethren down below if you start emulating them when you grow up.

You will be in the pit of hellfire.

Speak for yourself, Bob, speak for yourself. Meanwhile, where do you think your Muslim brethren will land up after they have finished with killing all the innocent people that they are now doing? Do you really think they will be rewarded with all those virgins up in the Cathouse in the Sky?

Speak for yourself, Bob, speak for yourself. Meanwhile, where do you think your Muslim brethren will land up after they have finished with killing all the innocent people that they are now doing? Do you really think they will be rewarded with all those virgins up in the Cathouse in the Sky?

Shlomo are you chosen yet? Did you forget to jump in the swimming pool again? I'm sure you would love to join the IDF and murder babies. That's your fantasy. Israel is waiting for you. Leave us Americans without you please :D

And I would suggest that since you live here in the U.S., you never tell a Christian face to face that Jesus is going to preach Islam. Your brethren might get away with it in Europe with their silly signs that Jersus is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam, but I doubt you will ever get away with it here.
I have told Christians that here in the U.S. face to face.

What was supposed to have happened?? :cool:

And I would suggest that since you live here in the U.S., you never tell a Christian face to face that Jesus is going to preach Islam. Your brethren might get away with it in Europe with their silly signs that Jersus is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam, but I doubt you will ever get away with it here.

You will never convince me (and I don't think many of the other readers) that you have told Christians that to their face in the U.S., but if you feel your story is believable to the readers, go for it.. Now that you are such a devout Muslim, I doubt you even talk to Christians except the anonymous ones on message boards. By the way, how come you converted? It is unusual to see American men convert unless they feel the Nation of Islam is the right way for them (and then some move over to one of the sects), the radical Imams in prison convince the prisoners to convert, or else someone marries a Muslim woman and her family insists that the husband convert because a Muslim woman is not supposed to be married to an Infidel. It seems it is OK for a Muslim man to marry an Infidel woman, but not the other way around.

You will never convince me (and I don't think many of the other readers) that you have told Christians that to their face in the U.S., but if you feel your story is believable to the readers, go for it.. Now that you are such a devout Muslim, I doubt you even talk to Christians except the anonymous ones on message boards. By the way, how come you converted? It is unusual to see American men convert unless they feel the Nation of Islam is the right way for them (and then some move over to one of the sects), the radical Imams in prison convince the prisoners to convert, or else someone marries a Muslim woman and her family insists that the husband convert because a Muslim woman is not supposed to be married to an Infidel. It seems it is OK for a Muslim man to marry an Infidel woman, but not the other way around.

Thats what happend in Sunni boy's case, he married a muslim women, Now he's a proud muslim...Jew hating makes him believe he's a little more muslim, he's a want to be.,and a little man...poor boy

Thats what happend in Sunni boy's case, he married a muslim women, Now he's a proud muslim...Jew hating makes him believe he's a little more muslim, he's a want to be.,and a little man...poor boy

This is so Sunni Boy:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Your wrong on so many levels Poindexter.

1) I talk to Christians all of the time. Our mosque has several outreach programs to both the Jewish and Christian communities. Plus, many times christian people interested in Islam come by the mosque to try and convert us. So I discuss and debate religion with them for hours at a time.

2) Nation of Islam is not muslim and they are like a black peoples KKK

3) I am a white man so I doubt they would let me join them. lol

4) No, I didn't convert in order to get married. I was a muslim for several years before I meet my spouse.

5) I converted before 9/11 and my conversion had zero to do with geopolitics or the ME situation. It was for spiritual reasons and after reading the Quran.

Your wrong on so many levels Poindexter.

1) I talk to Christians all of the time. Our mosque has several outreach programs to both the Jewish and Christian communities. Plus, many times christian people interested in Islam come by the mosque to try and convert us. So I discuss and debate religion with them for hours at a time.

2) Nation of Islam is not muslim and they are like a black peoples KKK

3) I am a white man so I doubt they would let me join them. lol

4) No, I didn't convert in order to get married. I was a muslim for several years before I meet my spouse.

5) I converted before 9/11 and my conversion had zero to do with geopolitics or the ME situation. It was for spiritual reasons and after reading the Quran.

You converted to Islam because you are a bum who had nothing going on in his life so you wanted to fit in with a group.

allah Ahkbar

besides that ----muslims get to rape captives of war in emulation of "AL NABI"

Forum List

Back