Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

Well, not mine (obviously).

Democrats Celebrate Romney's Planned "Cocaine" Attacks

Spokespeople for the Obama campaign declined requests to comment on the record about the new Romney attacks, but Democrats at all levels are marveling — and celebrating — at the Romney campaign's move — believing that Romney will little success with a character attack on Obama.

"W-T-F," one top Democrat emailed BuzzFeed. "This is insane. Do they even know what they're doing anymore?"

Bring it! :thup:

I suppose he would have to have character before it can be attacked.

"Felony" is a conviction. I have never been convicted of any drug related charges.

Perhaps my smuggling was just late twenties hijinx.

Are the goalposts heavy?

Hate to tell you, but Huggy is right................if you've never been arrested, you never did it. If you were arrested, but never convicted, you STILL didn't do it.

Why else do you think that defense attorneys exist? Are you that fucking clueless?

No.

Huggy is as innocent as Romney.

Are the goalposts heavy?

Hate to tell you, but Huggy is right................if you've never been arrested, you never did it. If you were arrested, but never convicted, you STILL didn't do it.

Why else do you think that defense attorneys exist? Are you that fucking clueless?

No.

I'd be willing to believe that Huggy at least has a heart and some empathy.

Therefore, he's more innocent than Mittens.

No.

I'd be willing to believe that Huggy at least has a heart and some empathy.

Therefore, he's more innocent than Mittens.

Lying to yourself now, eh?

If past use of cocaine is the problem then very few people who were young adults during the 70's and 80's is eligible for high office.

And the richer you are (or at least were), the more likely that is true, too.

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

Well, if that makes the President a felon, then over 70% of the baby boomers are felons. And probably a higher percentage of the generations after that.

Well, if that makes the President a felon, then over 70% of the baby boomers are felons. And probably a higher percentage of the generations after that.

Look, you're a demagoguecrat, meaning you have a net zero integrity. Still, 70% used cocaine? ROFL - let's see some valid stats to back that bullshit up.

This ain't reefer - we're talking coke. You make up whatever "facts" serve your shameful party.

Look, you're a demagoguecrat, meaning you have a net zero integrity. Still, 70% used cocaine? ROFL - let's see some valid stats to back that bullshit up.

This ain't reefer - we're talking coke. You make up whatever "facts" serve your shameful party.

In the seventies it was indeed a shamefull pitifull "party" if there was no pressious powders.

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

I thought that in order to be considered a "felon", you had to do something illegal, GET CAUGHT, get booked into jail, go to trial, BE TRIED AND FOUND GUILTY, and then, and ONLY then are you a felon.

If you never got caught? You're just someone who did something illegal, but if you didn't get caught, we have to take your word for it.

I thought that in order to be considered a "felon", you had to do something illegal, GET CAUGHT, get booked into jail, go to trial, BE TRIED AND FOUND GUILTY, and then, and ONLY then are you a felon.

If you never got caught? You're just someone who did something illegal, but if you didn't get caught, we have to take your word for it.

No, dumbshit. A felon is someone who commits a felony, just like a thief is anyone that steals. Getting caught just makes one a convicted felon. Now go find a cop car to shit on.

Forum List

Back