Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Well, not mine (obviously).

Democrats Celebrate Romney's Planned "Cocaine" Attacks

Spokespeople for the Obama campaign declined requests to comment on the record about the new Romney attacks, but Democrats at all levels are marveling — and celebrating — at the Romney campaign's move — believing that Romney will little success with a character attack on Obama.

"W-T-F," one top Democrat emailed BuzzFeed. "This is insane. Do they even know what they're doing anymore?"

Bring it! :thup:

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

Where's those colleges records?

Cocaine use.................Im sure that makes him "cool" in the ghetto and amongst his celebrity sychophants

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

yes he HAS. in his own writings...unless it was a LIE like everything else he's said and one since he was selected?

Forum List

Back