Coca colas new logo

After a long hot afternoon of chasing the best looking goat gals down for some afternoon delight on the scorching sand, a nice cold Coke is just what the bearded boys need to recharge their loins for later in the day if they wanna do some wives before Sports Center comes on.

Many if not most big corporations today are led by Far Left Progressives, and Democrats. Their culture is far left progressive, politically correct, and they all embrace "liberal" causes, and VIRTUE SIGNAL with it constantly. It is difficult to escape.

In a way Coke is signaling to women that they agree with the ABUSE of women by men in Islamic countries. Maybe people should talk about that?

Last edited:
That's why I'm so glad I haven't consumed a soft drink in many, many years. Drinking a Coke is a poisonous overdose of high-fructose corn syrup, which causes a colorful variety of long-term health problems. I'm happy to say that all I need is a glass of very cold icewater to be satisfied as far as beverages go.

Promoting hatred is just the liberal way, huh? Stupid is as stupid does.

Coke-crescent-725x375.jpg

Soft drink maker Coca-Cola has long been unabashedly committed to liberal causes. In 2014 the company, which is valued at more than $73 billion, put out a controversial Super Bowl ad that featured a multilingual version of “America the Beautiful.”

Now they are at it again. To promote diversity, Coke has launched an advertising campaign in Norway in which its familiar red-and-white logo has been modified to include a crescent moon, an iconographic Islamic symbol.

Coca-Cola releases crescent moon-enhanced logo to honor Islam during Ramadam - Liberty Unyielding
Will you be okay? Everyone shed a tear for Mikey and all the other snowflakes :crybaby:

Soft drink maker Coca-Cola has long been unabashedly committed to liberal causes. In 2014 the company, which is valued at more than $73 billion, put out a controversial Super Bowl ad that featured a multilingual version of “America the Beautiful.”

Now they are at it again. To promote diversity, Coke has launched an advertising campaign in Norway in which its familiar red-and-white logo has been modified to include a crescent moon, an iconographic Islamic symbol.

Coca-Cola releases crescent moon-enhanced logo to honor Islam during Ramadam - Liberty Unyielding
Will you be okay? Everyone shed a tear for Mikey and all the other snowflakes :crybaby:
no clue clan.jpeg

So you are OK with an American company promoting a culture that ABUSES WOMEN AND GAYS?

View attachment 262118
Coca cola in Norway :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

So much hate! :crybaby:

Muslims don’t drink Coke?

So you are OK with an American company promoting a culture that ABUSES WOMEN AND GAYS?
All religions have abuse of women and gays written into them. You tame them by exposing them to secularism.

View attachment 262118
Can I have the forum scissors? I'd like to cut Nancy Pelosi's picture out of that picture.

View attachment 262118
Women in Congress are hate?

View attachment 262118
Can I have the forum scissors? I'd like to cut Nancy Pelosi's picture out of that picture.
Here I fixed it.

no clue clan1.jpg

View attachment 262118
Women in Congress are hate?
Learn to code.

View attachment 262118
Here I fixed it.

View attachment 262122
You got it right how she looks on the inside!

View attachment 262118
Here I fixed it.

View attachment 262122
You got it right how she looks on the inside!
Same.

Poor photoshop though.

Forum List

Back