Coca-Cola is considering marijuana-infused drinks

This'll freak out the right.

"The space is evolving quickly," Coca-Cola spokesman Kent Landers told Bloomberg News. "No decisions have been made at this time."

According to a report in BNN Bloomberg, the company is "in talks" with Aurora Cannabis, a Canadian marijuana producer. While sales in sugary sodas have slowed down, Reuters notes that health drinks are on the rise.

Unlike THC, the compound in cannabis that causes a high, CBD is non-psychoactive. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, anti-seizure effects, and because it doesn't make the user intoxicated, CBD products are marketed as having some of the benefits of cannabis without the intoxication.

Since Canada just legalized recreational marijuana, manufacturers have been showing more and more interest in producing cannabis-infused products. Reuters calls it a "testing ground" until the U.S. comes around to legalization.

"Entry into a legalized Canadian market allows them to develop and build a brand while not breaking any laws," Bruce Campbell, an investor who's invested in weed producers, told Reuters.

There are a lot of claims about CBD oil benefits but there is very little real research has been done to prove the claims. It’s legal and available in drug stores and the internet right now. It looks like it’s harmless to one’s health.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10799-1374629284-4.gif

The unfortunate big picture is the ostensible encouragement of drug abuse. That’s the intention of this headline.
Public pot smokers should be executed.
Pot dispensaries that don’t provide warnings of the depersonalization and derealization effects of their drug should be closed and their operators imprisoned and subsequently executed.
yea you dont want to have that nasty smoke injected into you...right?....

How can something be fixed when it isn't even broken in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they want to make more money, how about making caffeine free Cherry Coke?

The unfortunate big picture is the ostensible encouragement of drug abuse. That’s the intention of this headline.
Pot dispensaries that don’t provide warnings of the depersonalization and derealization effects of their drug should be closed and their operators imprisoned and subsequently executed.
You are one sick m f'er
Go suck Stalins dick, statist faggot
Speak for yourself, ignorant pot nazi. By your logic, I can encourage drug use among children and I can inject PCP into your system.
Get an intervention, addict.

You are one sick m f'er
Go suck Stalins dick, statist faggot
Speak for yourself, ignorant pot nazi. By your logic, I can encourage drug use among children and I can inject PCP into your system.
Get an intervention, addict.
I only commented on you wanting people to die over smoking a FLOWER, you retarded dumbfuck.
And i bet your hacked out ass calls the left totalitarians. Doncha?

"The space is evolving quickly," Coca-Cola spokesman Kent Landers told Bloomberg News. "No decisions have been made at this time."

According to a report in BNN Bloomberg, the company is "in talks" with Aurora Cannabis, a Canadian marijuana producer. While sales in sugary sodas have slowed down, Reuters notes that health drinks are on the rise.

Unlike THC, the compound in cannabis that causes a high, CBD is non-psychoactive. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, anti-seizure effects, and because it doesn't make the user intoxicated, CBD products are marketed as having some of the benefits of cannabis without the intoxication.

Since Canada just legalized recreational marijuana, manufacturers have been showing more and more interest in producing cannabis-infused products. Reuters calls it a "testing ground" until the U.S. comes around to legalization.

"Entry into a legalized Canadian market allows them to develop and build a brand while not breaking any laws," Bruce Campbell, an investor who's invested in weed producers, told Reuters.
Cool, maybe next they'll put the cocaine back in.

Interesting. So Coca-Cola is okay with their product being regulated to a controlled substance, sold only to persons over the age of 18 with proper ID?

Yeah because it's stupid as hell, use the original formula and put cocaine back into it.

I'm hard right and it doesn't freak me out! If they make it, you won't get high on the stuff, it will just have hemp flavoring, kind of like another soft drink they used to make they took off the market long ago called Josta.

The never-ending quest to bring back Josta, the original '90s energy drink
Read the OP, ..

Even with CBD, one needs a medical card from a doctor to use it where marijuana is illegal. Once, it's legal, the forget giving your hard earned money to the marijuana quacks..

Interesting. So Coca-Cola is okay with their product being regulated to a controlled substance, sold only to persons over the age of 18 with proper ID?

I think in all states, it's 21, but could be wrong.

Marijuana infused soda has been in my state for several years.

I can go down the street to the marijuana store right now and buy some.

I'm not surprised that Coca Cola is trying to get in on the business.

I'm hard right and it doesn't freak me out! If they make it, you won't get high on the stuff, it will just have hemp flavoring, kind of like another soft drink they used to make they took off the market long ago called Josta.

Read the OP, ..

The soda sold here in my state has the THC.

Read the OP, ..

The soda sold here in my state has the THC.
But it's not Coca Cola.

Forum List

Back