Coca-Cola BBQ Ribs

I just got a Big Green Egg

GreenEgg1.jpg

I will be firing it up for the first time this week. I'll let you know how it goes
I just emailed my husband a link to the site. Thanks.

I have a friend who makes a baked chicken and uses an orange soda/soy sauce marinade. It's pretty good...I will post the recipe if I can find it. I don't have a smoke/cooker but I may try the marinade for oven cooked ribs and see how it comes out.
Just this morning, Mr. Masquerade threw together a nice marinade to pour over our steak tips.

Ken's Italian dressing
Ketchup
Coke
Cranberry juice

We had steak marinated with this mixture, last weekend at a friends house. It was DEEE-licious!

I think I have everything except cranberry juice....I will put that on my grocery list right now. I'm going to try it this weekend...thanks!

I have a friend who makes a baked chicken and uses an orange soda/soy sauce marinade. It's pretty good...I will post the recipe if I can find it. I don't have a smoke/cooker but I may try the marinade for oven cooked ribs and see how it comes out.
Just this morning, Mr. Masquerade threw together a nice marinade to pour over our steak tips.

Ken's Italian dressing
Ketchup
Coke
Cranberry juice

We had steak marinated with this mixture, last weekend at a friends house. It was DEEE-licious!

I think I have everything except cranberry juice....I will put that on my grocery list right now. I'm going to try it this weekend...thanks!

8 oz. Ken's italian dressing
8 oz. cranberry juice
6 oz. coke
10 oz. ketchup

Mix it all up and add to tips. Let them marinade a few hours or overnight if possible. Recipe yields enough marinade for 5 lbs of tips.

masquerade,

I am marinating my steaks as we speak...in your cranberry juice/coke recipe. I will let you know how they turn out. :)

They were really good,thanks for the recipe. Next time I make them, I'm going to marinade them over night instead of just for a few hours though. The marinate seemed to help made them very tender.

They were really good,thanks for the recipe. Next time I make them, I'm going to marinade them over night instead of just for a few hours though. The marinate seemed to help made them very tender.
Tender indeed! Just the way I love my steak!

I know this isn't a homemade marinade, but we recently ordered this through a fund-raiser and it is D-licious!

Tastefully Simple Honey Mustard Sauce

Forum List

Back