Coast2coast coasties: you out there?

Have you ever heard the "Somewhere in Time" Art Bell shows they do on the weekends before the regular show?

That's how it used to be, and Bell was just perfect for interviewing on those subjects. Noory, not so much...he's too generic.

Their recent show about unpleasant near-death experiences was interesting. I had one of those a few years ago myself, took it as a kind warning! But it still left me scratching my head a little.

Hi, I am a fairly regular listener to George Noorie et al on "Coast 2 Coast" radio. Anyone else out there who is a fan of this program? Let's talk.

Present! What's up, wise one?

While some believe Coasttocoastam is all about aliens, I believe it is one of the most realistic and informative talk radio around. I have found that a good investor could become wealthier by listening to guests of coasttocoastam, since most futuristic innovators tend to first appear on coasttocoastam. I love coasttocoastam and often look forward to it.

Hi, I am a fairly regular listener to George Noorie et al on "Coast 2 Coast" radio. Anyone else out there who is a fan of this program? Let's talk.

Present! What's up, wise one?

While some believe Coasttocoastam is all about aliens, I believe it is one of the most realistic and informative talk radio around. I have found that a good investor could become wealthier by listening to guests of coasttocoastam, since most futuristic innovators tend to first appear on coasttocoastam. I love coasttocoastam and often look forward to it.

I am one of those people who move easily between physics and spirituality and so this is one of the reasons I like these discussions, especially since George Noorie is one of the few moderators who welcomes a mix of Christian participants without letting fundies wreck the discussions. I do think that our human development has reached one of those tipping-points that opens the spiritual world to our material technology and this is both fascinating and frightening.

I personally was raised in a Catholic mystic tradition and I have done some pretty intense dreamwork with my art activities and I have also had some unexpected experiences.

One of Noorie's frequent guests is Richard Hoagland. I have a well-thumbed copy of his book "Dark Mission". How can anyone poo-poo Coast2coast after reading that saga of the JPL laboratory's open involvment with Alistair Crowly, etc? You can completely reject Hoagland's take on Mars (in fact, I 99% do reject it) but the factual history of the occult practices of those "scientists" is there to see, impossible to ignore.

I never heard the program but I heard the commercials. A security guard tells Noori that the radio program "gets him through the night" and Noori replies "we got your back". It's all cliches.

Forum List

Back