Coast to Coast

I like to listen to C2C when it's about current events and scientific topics.

But I turn the radio off when the show is about ancient aliens, UFO's, channeling dead people, and other such nonsense. .... :cuckoo:

Sometimes I make a fire in the wood stove and sleep nearby in my recliner. I'll tune to KGOE on the radio and catch Coast to Coast from 10pm to 2pm. Alex Jones comes on next. It's usually entertaining.

Years ago I lived in a Tipi and then a yurt, way out in the hills, and I didn't have television or internet. But late at night the AM radio waves travel very far and I'd be able to find C2C. I'd listen to the show, and to things making noises in the night.

Sadly, Art Bell has a non-compete clause in his contract with Sirius/XM which prevents his returning to commercial radio until 2015.

And even though I could tell his voice was starting to get higher and more tremulous with age, his mind and personality were still strong when I last heard him on Sirius/XM.

I am a big fan of C2C. Tonight was a great show! Something we should ALL be seriously thinking about and what we would do should this happen. Not if but when...

subject: ISIS

9/15/14
George Noory

Terror Attacks Super Soldiers - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

First Half: William R. Forstchen, PhD, is a noted historian and public speaker on topics ranging from history to technology and cultural issues, to space technology development, to security threats. In addition to his expertise on EMP, he'll discuss his analysis of ISIS and detail the level of terror it could bring to the US heartland.

"The final decision is in doubt. We can continue to sleep, to not face reality, to cave into the "liberality" of political correctness that preaches tolerance (even for cults of hate), or we can openly call evil for what it is and stand against it. There was a time when we did not hesitate to say that some things were indeed evil. Why do we fear to do so now?

In closing: The opinion I voice here is my own, not that of friends, of colleagues, or of the college where I am privileged to teach. I hated writing this book. I had looked forward to a relaxing summer after working on a morally uplifting book about the promise of our space program. I did not want to write this one, but, as I expressed to friends, I feared that if I did not write it, and this nightmare happened, which it surely can, I would be responsible in some way for remaining silent. If you read on from here, it will not be an enjoyable experience. I hope that it will make enough of us think things through to ensure not only the safety of our children, but of our Republic as well. And, as always with such works that speculate a dark future, I hope that awareness will bring preparedness and thus the nightmare never happens. If so, the effort will have been worth it."

William R. Forstchen
August 10, 2014

Foreward Day of Wrath by William R. Forstchen

Frequently played on C2C Inca Dance by Cusco
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I can't listen to an entire C2C with George without cringing and/or tuning out.

He is just not the same as Art.

I can't enjoy the show with his many mistakes and lack of curiosity about the subjects covered sometimes which leads him to cut off guests in mid thought. Oh, he just has a variety of irritating habits which drive me nuts.

He has Art's show. And he has the recognition of being the host.

Good for him.

I prefer Art.

Until he passes on, Art is and will continue to be the King of Late Night Talk, IMHO.

Last edited:
I loved when Art did the Halloween episodes. I listened to his new show when it came out but it wasn't the same. He needs to go back to his roots. He went way too far into alien conspiracies and abandoned the paranormal. Darkness Radio is a podcast on itunes that is free and pretty good.

I am a big fan of C2C. Tonight was a great show! Something we should ALL be seriously thinking about and what we would do should this happen. Not if but when...

9/15/14
George Noory

First Half: William R. Forstchen, PhD, is a noted historian and public speaker on topics ranging from history to technology and cultural issues, to space technology development, to security threats. In addition to his expertise on EMP, he'll discuss his analysis of ISIS and detail the level of terror it could bring to the US heartland.

"The final decision is in doubt. We can continue to sleep, to not face reality, to cave into the "liberality" of political correctness that preaches tolerance (even for cults of hate), or we can openly call evil for what it is and stand against it. There was a time when we did not hesitate to say that some things were indeed evil. Why do we fear to do so now?

In closing: The opinion I voice here is my own, not that of friends, of colleagues, or of the college where I am privileged to teach. I hated writing this book. I had looked forward to a relaxing summer after working on a morally uplifting book about the promise of our space program. I did not want to write this one, but, as I expressed to friends, I feared that if I did not write it, and this nightmare happened, which it surely can, I would be responsible in some way for remaining silent. If you read on from here, it will not be an enjoyable experience. I hope that it will make enough of us think things through to ensure not only the safety of our children, but of our Republic as well. And, as always with such works that speculate a dark future, I hope that awareness will bring preparedness and thus the nightmare never happens. If so, the effort will have been worth it."

William R. Forstchen
August 10, 2014

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I can't enjoy the show with his many mistakes and lack of curiosity about the subjects covered sometimes which leads him to cut off guests in mid thought. Oh, he just has a variety of irritating habits which drive me nuts.

Good for him.

I prefer Art.

Until he passes on, Art is and will continue to be the King of Late Night Talk, IMHO.

Take a shot everytime George says "of course" in any context.

You'll be smashed by the end of the first hour.

9/15/14
George Noory

William R. Forstchen
August 10, 2014

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Good for him.

I prefer Art.

Take a shot everytime George says "of course" in any context.

You'll be smashed by the end of the first hour.

I'll pass. But thanks for the suggestion.

:)

I haven't been listening in a couple of weeks, the shows haven't been my cuppa tea but I'm going to look for some in the archives this weekend. It's too cold and snowy to go out.

Nothing better than thoughts of the paranormal tip toeing around your mind on a dark dreary winter evening.

Forum List

Back