Coal fired plants

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Using this rule the Obama Administration is in the process of shutting down over 100 coal fired electric generating plants and causing the operating costs of the rest to increase.

Clean Air Mercury Rule | US EPA

Now mind you this is an election year so Kind Obama has ask the EPA to wait till NEXT year to actually close the plants and increase 60 percent of the Countries electric bills.

Here is a feel good piece that white washes the issues associated with the closings and coasts and lost jobs.

Business Breakdown: New Pollution Rules to Close Coal Plants - Business - GOOD

The claim that only a handful of plants are effected is simply wrong, in the original article over 60 plants would close and another 70 to 80 would cost to much to upgrade so likely would close. Something like 60 percent of our electricity comes from coal or gas.

That is sufficient cause to show him the door right there.

Using this rule the Obama Administration is in the process of shutting down over 100 coal fired electric generating plants and causing the operating costs of the rest to increase.

Now mind you this is an election year so Kind Obama has ask the EPA to wait till NEXT year to actually close the plants and increase 60 percent of the Countries electric bills.

This is part of Obama's plan to fundamentally transform the United States. His goal is to destroy free enterprise in the USA. He has previously indicated he wants to shut down the coal industry.

"Energy costs necessarily need to double'' Care to defend that statement in a debate? What will poor people do, vote for higher gas and electricity prices?

"Energy costs necessarily need to double'' Care to defend that statement in a debate? What will poor people do, vote for higher gas and electricity prices?

His plan is to increase electric and gas prices till only the rich can afford them and then the Government would subsidize everyone else. More locked in votes.

His plan is to increase electric and gas prices till only the rich can afford them and then the Government would subsidize everyone else. More locked in votes.

That isn't going to help anyone freezing in the dark because they are dependent on a solar electric power plant.

Can you imagine this Marxist Macaca cocksucker getting a second term? Imagine the Executive orders he'll put out when he doesn't have to pretend he's an American anymore

Can you imagine this Marxist Macaca cocksucker getting a second term? Imagine the Executive orders he'll put out when he doesn't have to pretend he's an American anymore

Candidate #1 for Biggest racist douche on the board.

I don't think he can take the title away from Yidnar though.

How is calling Obama a Marxist Macaca cocksucker, in any way racist?

How is calling Obama a Marxist Macaca cocksucker, in any way racist?

Calling the protected anything=racist. It is all bull shit!

Awww now a little mercury never hurt anyone.
in my state it is ok to eat one meal of fresh caught fish a month for a healthy adult anyway.

Awww now a little mercury never hurt anyone.
in my state it is ok to eat one meal of fresh caught fish a month for a healthy adult anyway.

Sorry if I don't buy the bullshit claim that our power plants are killing us. But you go ahead and see how well we work with everyone burning wood to stay warm.

Smoke from coal burning actually used to kill people in the USA. Short term kill, not long term with mercury or cancer, etc.

I guess we should not have cleaned it up any?

Forum List

Back