Coal companies fuck Amerians & Trump rewards them with more land

Your retorts are getting stuipider and stuipider.....
See!

You need to practice your Spanish spelling...

It's Si not See dummy...

You should really quit this....

You are not good at it.....
See!

You have been reduced to blabber...
And you have been reduced to a mindless "skull of mush." :)

That's what Rush calls liberals...

You can't even think for yourself...

We cheated tax and spend liberals out of some money? Nice! :eusa_clap:
You cheated yourself dumbass.

You cheated your own country that you fake patriots claim to love.

You guys are still trying to help the Establishment to put out their harmful, toxic environment unfriendly products. It is expensive for them to process their biofuel. And so they want to raise the prices on other fuel until their biofuel becomes cheaper. Like the way they had done to food prices. The process of creating GMO's was expensive until they raised up the prices on food by tripling the prices and which now it made GMO's crops becomes equal in prices with the conventional crops. But then they put out a health scare on conventional crops in order to slap more regulations on them, that raises the prices on conventional crops. Then it makes GMO crops cheaper than the conventional crops.
Coal is a natural substance. It is fossilized or crystallized vegetation. It is the same as burning wood. But it doesn't put out that much fumes or smoke as wood. The reason why they want all countries to reduce in methane use. So that they will be in control of the fuel market since they had shut down all natural fossil fuel plants all over the world. They had almost had all the countries to followed after them, except for a few countries like China. They were trying to work out some way for China to go along with them, but China said," That we are no fool". "Coal is cheap and we burn coal forever".
And yes we can find coal every where throughout this nation. But they has cut into a vein that will fuel this country for a 1000 years. And so why would they want to dig up all over this nation while they has already have the mother lode that will last throughout generations.

718x300
Genetically Modified Plants Reduce Cost of Biofuel Production

Almost all forms of ethanol production use the sugar and starch found in sugarcane and corn grain. Producing biofuel from the biomass of the plant is still too expensive in comparison, and this is due to the lignin in the plant. Biofuels are produced from the cellulose in the plants, but in order to extract the cellulose from the lignin, the biomass must be soaked in hot acid, an expensive treatment.
Genetically Modified Plants Reduce Cost of Biofuel Production | OilPrice.com

In addition, microalgae have produced toxic algae blooms and GE microalgae may be more harmful and difficult to control.

“We are told that GE microalgae will not likely survive in the wild, but there is absolutely no basis for that assumption. In fact, many of the traits that are desirable for fuel and chemical production and industrial cultivation are precisely the traits that would lend a competitive advantage in nature,” said Dr. Rachel Smolker, Director of Biofuelwatch. First outdoor GMO algae trial threatens environment • Friends of the Earth

The new rice differs by only a single gene, borrowed from barley. The gene makes the rice produce less methane and yield 43 percent more grain per plant. Physiological Tweak to Rice Plants Cuts Greenhouse-Gas Emissions

You may think that climate change is being caused by burning oil, coal and gas. But not so fast! The emission of methane from cattle is a surprisingly important factor. Methane from cows -- a greenhouse gas 25 times more powerful than carbon dioxide -- makes up 20% of greenhouse emissions from agriculture, or about 1% of all anthropogenic greenhouse gases. That's according to Phil Garnsworthy, professor of dairy science at the University of Nottingham in the UK. He is also one of the project scientists of an EU-funded research project, called Ruminomics, which is using cutting-edge science to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from cattle.

The key to the project, Garnsworthy says, is that cattle vary by a factor of two or three in the amount of methane their stomachs produce. It is therefore possible to imagine a dairy herd producing the same volume of milk for lower greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, different diets mean that cows can produce the same amount of milk with lower emissions. "It is possible to imagine cutting emissions from cattle by a fifth, using a combination approach in which you would breed from lower-emitting cattle as well as changing their diets," Garnsworthy said.

Different genetic strains of cow emit different amounts of methane. "There are three issues: diet, genetics, and the microbiology of the cow's rumen. We think that animal genetics may well influence their gut microbiology. The case for low methane-emitting cattle

article-0-1D2973BA00000578-693_634x416.jpg

Cows wear BACKPACKS to capture methane emissions | Daily Mail Online

maxresdefault.jpg

Smelling farts has health benefits, study finds

giphy.gif

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.
Coal/oil/natural gasis the heartbeat of America...

Last edited:
Coal miners have their own welfare program .

The companies use up the miners, they get sick and go on the black lung welfare program. So they taxpayers pick up the worker after Big coal has worked them to near death.
Quit falling down the well...
Most coal comes from open pit mines in the west, so there is no black lung from those mines you stupid ass motherfucker... lol

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

No one is buying coal. USA converted to natural gas.

Trump is an idiot.
An all of the above Strategy is best... dip shit

Coal miners have their own welfare program .

The companies use up the miners, they get sick and go on the black lung welfare program. So they taxpayers pick up the worker after Big coal has worked them to near death.
Quit falling down the well...
Most coal comes from open pit mines in the west, so there is no black lung from those mines you stupid ass motherfucker... lol

The Smithsonian channel just highlighted one in Wyoming. Liberals lie through their teeth because a majority of Americans think liberals are stupid idiots and they can't further their fossil fuel hatred agenda without lying.

By providing the country cheap plentiful energy for centuries? Smh

In the past they sure fucked over workers, but that has changed. Now they provide small towns with numerous high paying jobs, when these towns would be poor rural areas! They actually build upper middle class towns that would have been backwater bottom feeders!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Burning Coal kills people. Burning coal increases greenhouse gas emissions.
Na...

By providing the country cheap plentiful energy for centuries? Smh

In the past they sure fucked over workers, but that has changed. Now they provide small towns with numerous high paying jobs, when these towns would be poor rural areas! They actually build upper middle class towns that would have been backwater bottom feeders!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Burning Coal kills people. Burning coal increases greenhouse gas emissions.

liberals kill more people than coal dumbass...

SO do Christians. So do Republicans.

So will every one pf you fucking assholes that think Global Warming is a hoax.
Well, it is dumbass dave

Fossil fuels are put on this earth to be used/burned... no two ways about it.
Live with it... lol

Yep, it's very sad. But I can see some of the cons on this board thinking like Cliven Bundy:

"Hey - why should they have to pay anything to mine on federal lands - the gub-ment doesn't own it and they can just leave their coal ash in ginormous pools to foul up water table (as long as it's not MY water table). Mess with my "clean coal" buddies and they'll call in the militia!"

It's Si not See dummy...

See!

Actually that is what he calls young students.
Further proof that DittoTards have no idea what their MessiahRushie actually says which is why he mocks then without them even knowing it.

It's Si not See dummy...

See!

Actually that is what he calls young students.
Further proof that DittoTards have no idea what their MessiahRushie actually says which is why he mocks then without them even knowing it.

Wrong libtard liar......

You Democrats and Liberals fucked coal miners one too many time which is part of why you lost the election. What are you going to do for them?

Forum List

Back