Coakley's Husband's Union endorses Brown for senate, what a hoot!!!

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
If this doesn't take the cake, I don't know what will. :clap2:

Coakley Senate Candidate Husband's Union Endorses Scott Brown Latest Poll | Before It's News

Cambridge, MA- Martha Coakley's latest setback in the Senate Special Election comes from her husbands union. The Cambridge Police Patrol Officers have voted overwhelmingly to back Senate Candidate Scott Brown.
Coakley's husband's union, a retired Cambridge Police Officer, has provided their endorsement to Scott Brown.
Find full text of the endorsement from the Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition Website: www.massmpc.com

Last edited:
So her husband does not endorse Brown, like you said. Rather his union does. Nice Lie! You are Rush have a way with words, don't you?

Wow! An actual Revolution is currently taking place in Massachusetts. A prominent Democratic Mayor just endorsed the Republican Scott Brown as well. Who woulda thunk it? Hmm?

But, but, but, Labor Unions in Massachusettes (sic) always endorse the Republican candidate!! Right?

bagdad_bob_large.gif

Baghdad Bob: Of course they do!! This has nothing to do with Obama's Leftist agenda. Coakley is just a bad candidate who only got 73% of the vote last time she ran for office.......This is not a referendum on Obama's attempt to ruin the best health care system in the world with bribes, kickbacks, and special favors. Go back to your homes. All is well.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Coakley Senate Candidate Husband's Union Endorses Scott Brown Latest Poll | Before It's News

Cambridge, MA- Martha Coakley's latest setback in the Senate Special Election comes from her husbands union. The Cambridge Police Patrol Officers have voted overwhelmingly to back Senate Candidate Scott Brown.
Coakley's husband's union, a retired Cambridge Police Officer, has provided their endorsement to Scott Brown.
Find full text of the endorsement from the Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition Website: Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition

:lol::lol::lol: I imagine--the endorsement by the CAMBRIDGE police department probably has something to do with Obama--chastising them over the radical professor Gates incident--:lol::lol: This when Obama admitted he knew nothing over the arrest of Professor Gates--but immediately stated that the Cambridge police acted irresponsibly & then had to have a "beer fiesta" to cool down tempers.

PAY-BACKS are hell--:lol::lol:

Yea there are some pretty incredible things going on up there in Massachusetts. Is there another Tea Party going on up there? Hmm?

So her husband does not endorse Brown, like you said. Rather his union does. Nice Lie! You are Rush have a way with words, don't you?

You obviously lack reading comprehension, It states Coakley's Husband's Union endorses Brown, he is a union member, HIS UNION BACKS BROWN. Who cares who he votes for.

Do you know how to click on the link and read that? I would suggest that you do and then call the link a lie. Good Greif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

You obviously lack reading comprehension, It states Coakley's Husband's Union endorses Brown, he is a union member, HIS UNION BACKS BROWN. Who cares who he votes for.

Do you know how to click on the link and read that? I would suggest that you do and then call the link a lie. Good Greif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maple--you should know by now--that most of the liberals on this board do not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to get through more than 2 paragraphs--especially coming from a link that they aren't going to like---:lol::lol::lol:

Find full text of the endorsement from the Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition Website: Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition

You know not all unions are Dem, right?
Nationally, police, firefighters, and many trades (plumbers, etc) consistently endorse conservative candidates for office - for the same reasons that unions like SEIU and AFT consistently endorse liberal candidates - those are the ones that send money their way.

"Union" does not equal "Democrat" or "Liberal".

If Brown does win, the GOP needs to deliver on the HC reform.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back