Coakley to Catholics Don't work in ER's

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-ZeLSZPc8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Okay the gaffes just keep on rolling from this campaign , this is the woman who has spent a lot of effort recently trying to paint herself as the champion of the Middle Class and the average person. With comments like these and others it's not surprising she is finding herself in a race for a seat that should have been an easy win.

She's definitely an Obama rubberstamping marxist minion...

After the Catholics what's the next group that should be axed from a government job? And in what capacities?

Under future marxist rules of this sort it's highly unlikely that no people of Christian faith would be allowed to work in ANY government positions....as their religions would be deemed to "clash" with secular government....

So then by that logic she would not have been in support of Kennedy being a Senator if you want to take it that far. She sure does seem to be counting a lot on those Democrat voters in MA. to come out and vote for her. I wonder if she is aware that some of them might be Catholic.

So then by that logic she would not have been in support of Kennedy being a Senator if you want to take it that far. She sure does seem to be counting a lot on those Democrat voters in MA. to come out and vote for her. I wonder if she is aware that some of them might be Catholic.

LOL I doubt it...she seems unaware of lots of things.....just a rubberstamper

Sure that is taking it a bit far for the present but that's where it's leading to.....and Obama is leading the way.....last month he moved to revoke the conscience protections afforded healthcare workers and providers under Federal rules.

President Obama is taking the first step toward forcing healthcare professionals to follow the government’s ethical agenda rather than their own.

Martha Coakley and the anti-American agenda. - Ken_Blackwell’s blog - RedState

Forum List

Back