Coakley caught in a bald faced LIE!

who was the fucking ADULT THE THAT FUCKING ROOM , IT APPEARS THE WERE NONE BECAUSE IF THERE HAD BEEN HE WOULD HAVE BLEEPED THAT WORD AND ALL THOSE BRIGHT KIDS WOULD HAVE GOT THE SAME MESSAGE, OK OLLIE

try it in english
Writing like this could take awhile.

OldEnglish-stencil.gif

even better

By now, I'd guess most people have heard (and seen the video) about the scuffle between the weekly standard reporter and a Coakley thug.

In the video, it's clear the Coakley was right there and witnessed the whole thing, but this is what she told the Herald:

“I’m not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I’m not privy to the facts. I’m sure it will come out, but I’m not aware of that.”

That's not a lie. Merely being present at an event doesn't confer understanding. Eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

I know. That's why I'm laughing at you.

I do get to vote in this election, and I'm voting for Brown. How do you like them apples, bitch? :tongue:

Good luck with that. First he throws the tea baggers under the bus, and now it comes out that he cursed out school kids.....what a fucking moron.

Spin Spin Spin Spin. He did not cuss out those kids he read them exactly what they themselves had written. He should have invited their parents to be sitting next to them when he read the statements. Of course if the parents were flaming leftist scum they wouldn't give a damn what their kids wrote.

I'm thinking the guy can't be too bad if this is all the democratic smear machine can come up with. You know they're working overtime trying to find something, anything, to smear the guy.

Naw i'm inclined to believe her. She seems pretty clueless on everything to me. Her campaign couldn't even spell Massachusetts correctly in one of her ads. She was an awful Democratic candidate. I'm still not sure why they ran her. That election shouldn't even be close. Scott Brown is obviously the superior candidate. We'll see though. This IS Massachusetts.

By now, I'd guess most people have heard (and seen the video) about the scuffle between the weekly standard reporter and a Coakley thug.

In the video, it's clear the Coakley was right there and witnessed the whole thing, but this is what she told the Herald:

“I’m not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I’m not privy to the facts. I’m sure it will come out, but I’m not aware of that.”

Coakley cites GOP ‘stalkers’ in D.C. dust-up - BostonHerald.com

Yep, she lied. It's a good thing she's not in a position of power where she can do some real damage like, say, Attorney General.

Coakley caught in a bald faced LIE!

OMG! A politician lied?
The horror, the horror.

Politicians lie, thats what they do. Cows give milk, puppies chew on shoes, babies spit up and politicians lie.

That someone would find this remarkable is the shocking/funny part.

That's not a lie. Merely being present at an event doesn't confer understanding. Eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

I wonder how deep in the barrel the libs had to go to find this incident?

Good luck with that. First he throws the tea baggers under the bus, and now it comes out that he cursed out school kids.....what a fucking moron.

Spin Spin Spin Spin. He did not cuss out those kids he read them exactly what they themselves had written. He should have invited their parents to be sitting next to them when he read the statements. Of course if the parents were flaming leftist scum they wouldn't give a damn what their kids wrote.

I'm thinking the guy can't be too bad if this is all the democratic smear machine can come up with. You know they're working overtime trying to find something, anything, to smear the guy.

Of course they are. probably trying to find someone from his first grade class to say he sneaked peeks up the little girls dresses.

Martha Coakley, the Democratic candidate for US Senate in the special election in Massachusetts, added to her long list of gaffes and missteps when she attested that Boston Red Sox's great Curt Schilling was a "Yankees fan."

Ben Smith of the Politico reports that Martha Coakley so slandered Curt Schilling, who is campaigning for her opponent Scott Brown, on the 'Nightside with
Martha Coakley - Curt Schilling a "Yankees Fan"

Martha Coakley - Curt Schilling a "Yankees Fan" - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Good one !! I wonder how many Sox fans are going to like this one when you add her other little comment about Fenway to the mix.

So what your saying is that you could witness someone attack someone else and not understand that it's a crime or wrong? Well, I hope if I ever get attacked, I have a witness much more intelligent than you or Coakley.

Forum List

Back