Coakley caught in a bald faced LIE!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
By now, I'd guess most people have heard (and seen the video) about the scuffle between the weekly standard reporter and a Coakley thug.

In the video, it's clear the Coakley was right there and witnessed the whole thing, but this is what she told the Herald:

“I’m not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I’m not privy to the facts. I’m sure it will come out, but I’m not aware of that.”

Coakley cites GOP ‘stalkers’ in D.C. dust-up - BostonHerald.com

• Banned
So who are you voting for in this senate race anyway VaWanker? Coakley or Brown? :lol:

I'm in Virginia. I doubt they would let me vote in Massachusetts.

I know. That's why I'm laughing at you.

I do get to vote in this election, and I'm voting for Brown. How do you like them apples, bitch? :tongue:

So who are you voting for in this senate race anyway VaWanker? Coakley or Brown? :lol:

I do get to vote in this election, and I'm voting for Brown. How do you like them apples, bitch? :tongue:

Good luck with that. First he throws the tea baggers under the bus, and now it comes out that he cursed out school kids.....what a fucking moron.

Not quite as idiotic as Cokehead, who stupidly said that Catholics shouldn't work in ERs.

35 percent of Mass is Catholic.

Good luck with that. First he throws the tea baggers under the bus, and now it comes out that he cursed out school kids.....what a fucking moron.

Spin Spin Spin Spin. He did not cuss out those kids he read them exactly what they themselves had written. He should have invited their parents to be sitting next to them when he read the statements. Of course if the parents were flaming leftist scum they wouldn't give a damn what their kids wrote.

wow, so this asshole uses the f- bomb in front of a bunch sophs's, so how much would he have been fined if he used it on TV, you know our gov regulated TV , and he wants to write the laws, where is all that right wing bible thumping outrage over this, I'm sure fuck in on your regular menu

wow, so this asshole uses the f- bomb in front of a bunch sophs's, so how much would he have been fined if he used it on TV, you know our gov regulated TV , and he wants to write the laws, where is all that right wing bible thumping outrage over this, I'm sure fuck in on your regular menu

What part of "he read them their own statements" is so difficult to understand? By the way "Fuck" is in the dictionary now. any 4th grader can look it up.

who was the fucking ADULT THE THAT FUCKING ROOM , IT APPEARS THE WERE NONE BECAUSE IF THERE HAD BEEN HE WOULD HAVE BLEEPED THAT WORD AND ALL THOSE BRIGHT KIDS WOULD HAVE GOT THE SAME MESSAGE, OK OLLIE

Spin Spin Spin Spin.
He did not cuss out those kids he read them exactly what they themselves had written. He should have invited their parents to be sitting next to them when he read the statements. Of course if the parents were flaming leftist scum they wouldn't give a damn what their kids wrote.

:lol: Speaking of spin - spin - spin ?

who was the fucking ADULT THE THAT FUCKING ROOM , IT APPEARS THE WERE NONE BECAUSE IF THERE HAD BEEN HE WOULD HAVE BLEEPED THAT WORD AND ALL THOSE BRIGHT KIDS WOULD HAVE GOT THE SAME MESSAGE, OK OLLIE

My my, don't we get upset easily. As I stated earlier he should have had their parents sitting next to them when he read their statements. But again, if they were liberal they wouldn't have give a shit.

Says you and which he didn't and again i ask who was the fucking adult in the room, apparently not brown

try it in english
Writing like this could take awhile.

OldEnglish-stencil.gif

Forum List

Back