Coakley and the Curling Iron Rapist

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
I realize we have a lot of Brown vs. Coackley threads, but I thought this one deserved it's own headline.

Yesterday, I reported on the horrific rape of a two-year old by Keith Winfield in 2005 in Massachusetts. Then-Middlesex County DA Martha Coakley failed to take action to bring charges against Mr. Winfield. Today, the story takes another turn. In part II of the Curling-Iron Rapist Case, let’s look at two of the key players in the case: The lawyer for the family of the raped toddler, Larry Frisoli, and his brother and legal partner, Frank Frisoli.

As we now know, and what seemed clear to Larry and his clients very early in the case, was that the child had been left in the care of Policeman Keith Winfield, the uncle of the child, the prior day. Officer Winfield, during his hour alone with his 23-month old niece, raped her with a hot curling iron.

Why did it take so long for Coakley to take action? Why did Coakley push for no action by the grand jury? Why would she release a toddler rapist with no bail and let him walk the streets for 2 years? On no bail?

There is a long email from Larry Frisoli's brother (Larry is deceased) suggesting that the rapist's father was a big union guy who was involved in Coakley's campaign. If true, this is one of the most disgusting political stories I have ever read. Decide for yourself.

» Coakley and the Curling-Iron Rapist, Part II: Why Did it Take So Long to Press Charges? - Big Government

Coakley was an awful Democratic candidate. I still can't believe they ran her. This election shouldn't even be close. Scott Brown is obviously the superior candidate. Unfortunately i expect to see a lot of those "Voter Irregularities" up there. The Dems will try everything to rig that thing. We'll see though. I know i'm rooting for Mr. Brown.

Forum List

Back