Coach KILLER!!!

Lovie Smith has had below-average offenses in Chicago since he became coach. He's NEVER had a high-caliber quarterback (sorry, but Jay Cutler is NOT a high-caliber quarterback). They have changed offensive coordinators almost on a yearly basis.

Chicago's game has been defense, defense, defense since Lovie has been their coach. Don't forget that Smith was the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams during their Kurt Warner glory years. Lovie knows defense.

Chicago went to the Super Bowl with REX GROSSMAN as their quarterback. THAT is a miracle.

I am SHOCKED that Lovie Smith got fired. Who the hell is going to replace him? The Bears just put their franchise on ice for the next five years. In one day, they have gone from a yearly contender to a franchise in chaos.

Just check the player's comments over Lovie's firing. Hester is seriously contemplating retirement, and the vast majority other players are PISSED OFF.

Disclaimer: I am not a Bears fan. Just a neutral observer expressing my educated opnions.

I always like playing Da Bears. They seemed like honest games. Ya won..ya lost but nobody cried like bitches like the Packers. Those pussies are STILL sniveling about Golden Tate's catch. :lol:

Problem is, Golden Tate never caught the ball. The pass was clearly intercepted, and Tate got one hand on the ball AFTER it was intercepted.

CLEARLY the worst call of the season in the NFL, and you honestly believe that Golden Tate caught that ball, you are nothing but a HOMER and a dishonest person.

That call was SO BAD, the NFL settled with the REAL NFL referees shortly after that game, and the strike was over.

Seattle should be 10-6 right now. They will lose in the first round. "Home-cookin'" can't bail them out in the playoffs this year.

There is no SHAME in being an HONEST sports fan. Root like hell for your Seahawks, but don't throw your own integrity and character and honesty out the window.

I honestly believe you are a prime example of what I said in my post. :lol:

The game is like 13 games ago dude. The packers would never have been in the lead if the calls hadn't been so bogus against Seattle earlier in the game. Were you crying when GB got the phantom interference call that set up your only TD? Of course not. You would have been 4th and out like you were for 90% of the game.

I always like playing Da Bears. They seemed like honest games. Ya won..ya lost but nobody cried like bitches like the Packers. Those pussies are STILL sniveling about Golden Tate's catch. :lol:

Problem is, Golden Tate never caught the ball. The pass was clearly intercepted, and Tate got one hand on the ball AFTER it was intercepted.

CLEARLY the worst call of the season in the NFL, and you honestly believe that Golden Tate caught that ball, you are nothing but a HOMER and a dishonest person.

That call was SO BAD, the NFL settled with the REAL NFL referees shortly after that game, and the strike was over.

Seattle should be 10-6 right now. They will lose in the first round. "Home-cookin'" can't bail them out in the playoffs this year.

There is no SHAME in being an HONEST sports fan. Root like hell for your Seahawks, but don't throw your own integrity and character and honesty out the window.

The game is like 13 games ago dude. The packers would never have been in the lead if the calls hadn't been so bogus against Seattle earlier in the game. Were you crying when GB got the phantom interference call that set up your only TD? Of course not. You would have been 4th and out like you were for 90% of the game.

"Your" only TD? I'm not a "cheesehead". I was just a neutral observer.

If you don't believe that the Packers got screwed at the end of that game, then you are not a true football fan.

You're just a frontrunner and a homer who has a man crush on Russell Wilson.

If you don't believe that the Packers got screwed at the end of that game, then you are not a true football fan.

If you don't believe the Seahawks got screwed during scoring drives ...one of their own and GB's only TD drive then you are not a fan of football but just an idiot that thinks a game is one or lost on the last play of a game.

If you don't believe the Seahawks got screwed during scoring drives ...one of their own and GB's only TD drive then you are not a fan of football but just an idiot that thinks a game is one or lost on the last play of a game.

Typical left coast liberal thinking. Two "wrongs" DO make a "right".

You lack of honesty, integrity, and your hypocrisy are laughable.

Typical left coast liberal thinking. Two "wrongs" DO make a "right".

You lack of honesty, integrity, and your hypocrisy are laughable.

No...two wrongs against Seattle and a questionable call that could have gone either way does not make GB the winner of a game.

The hawks with decent refereeing would have been ahead by more than two TD's and there never would have been a hail Mary. If you watched the game and knew squat about foootball you would have known that.

Seattle had more reasons to find the refereeing wanting than GB.. if you call THAT "lack of honesty, integrity, and your hypocrisy" then you have a bias you are not coming clean about or just don't really understand football.

OR you can't count... :lol:

Lovie Smith has had below-average offenses in Chicago since he became coach. He's NEVER had a high-caliber quarterback (sorry, but Jay Cutler is NOT a high-caliber quarterback). They have changed offensive coordinators almost on a yearly basis.

Chicago's game has been defense, defense, defense since Lovie has been their coach. Don't forget that Smith was the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams during their Kurt Warner glory years. Lovie knows defense.

Chicago went to the Super Bowl with REX GROSSMAN as their quarterback. THAT is a miracle.

I am SHOCKED that Lovie Smith got fired. Who the hell is going to replace him? The Bears just put their franchise on ice for the next five years. In one day, they have gone from a yearly contender to a franchise in chaos.

Just check the player's comments over Lovie's firing. Hester is seriously contemplating retirement, and the vast majority other players are PISSED OFF.

Disclaimer: I am not a Bears fan. Just a neutral observer expressing my educated opnions.

I owe you an appology. I shouldn't get snippy about a sporting event even if a team I have followed closely since it's inception is involved.

About the catch.....

that seems to have so many still knashng their teeth. Yes I do believe that Tate had enough possession before both players feet were on the ground that he as the offensive player had the right to the TD. Yes the GB player touched the ball first with both hands. Tate reached into the GB players grip of the ball encircled by his right arm and Tate got his hand and arm between the GB players chest and the ball with his one arm and then his other hand making it a mutual possession when both players were tumbling to the ground. Tie goes to the offense.

What SHOULD piss og GB fans is not the catch which was called correctly and backed up by the NFL review...but the outrageous push off by Tate just previous to the pass getting there. That lack of call was more indicative of the many missed calls thruout the game. It was a horribly officiated game that IMHO should have been won far more easily by the Seahawks if the refferies hadn't screwed up so badly.

I owe you an appology. I shouldn't get snippy about a sporting event even if a team I have followed closely since it's inception is involved.

About the catch.....

that seems to have so many still knashng their teeth. Yes I do believe that Tate had enough possession before both players feet were on the ground that he as the offensive player had the right to the TD. Yes the GB player touched the ball first with both hands. Tate reached into the GB players grip of the ball encircled by his right arm and Tate got his hand and arm between the GB players chest and the ball with his one arm and then his other hand making it a mutual possession when both players were tumbling to the ground. Tie goes to the offense.

What SHOULD piss og GB fans is not the catch which was called correctly and backed up by the NFL review...but the outrageous push off by Tate just previous to the pass getting there. That lack of call was more indicative of the many missed calls thruout the game. It was a horribly officiated game that IMHO should have been won far more easily by the Seahawks if the refferies hadn't screwed up so badly.

The use of replacement referees earlier this season was a JOKE for EVERY team in the NFL. It's not a stretch to say that EVERY team in the NFL got SCREWED, multiple times, by the lower-tier college referees that were hired to replace the PROFESSIONAL referees.

It cheapened all of the games, insulted the fans of all teams, and the whole thing was a slap to the collective faces of all NFL players and coaches.

Roger Goodell is a HORRIBLE commissioner, and he should be terminated immediately. He has done so much damage during his tenure that it is inconceivable he is still there.

About the catch.....

The use of replacement referees earlier this season was a JOKE for EVERY team in the NFL. It's not a stretch to say that EVERY team in the NFL got SCREWED, multiple times, by the lower-tier college referees that were hired to replace the PROFESSIONAL referees.

It cheapened all of the games, insulted the fans of all teams, and the whole thing was a slap to the collective faces of all NFL players and coaches.

Roger Goodell is a HORRIBLE commissioner, and he should be terminated immediately. He has done so much damage during his tenure that it is inconceivable he is still there.

Some good was generated by the poor officiating of THAT game. It brought the Refferie strike to an immediate end. We can all be thankfull for that. I can't imagine what a full season with that many screwed teams and fans would have been. It would have possibly led to some fool killing a ref or two... THAT would have not been good for the NFL.

Maybe Karma will be kind and the Seahawks will meet GB in Lambeau on the way to the Super Bowl and the score will be settled under more responsible observation of the officials. I wonder though with both teams having a 11 and 5 record wouldn't the game be in Seattle as GB already lost to the Seahawks? I don't know. I wonder if the fact that the Hawks beat the Bears and the Vikings too might enter into the calculation. GB was 8-4 in the NFC North while the Seahawks were 3-1 in their division giving us a .750 % to GBs .667%. One could argue that the Seahawks were a better team in the NFC North than GB who eventually won the division.

Last edited:
Still think Wilson isn't a coach killer??????

Tell it to

Ken Whisenhunt form the Arizona Cardinals and Chan Gailey from the Buffalo Bills.

:eek:

The Seahawks don't only beat the shit out of teams...

We kill their coaches..

True story

Last edited:

Forum List

Back