Coach KILLER!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Did Russell Wilson Get Luvie Smith Fired????

I've heard from several sources that the big last minute come back win Seattle pulled of in Chicago is being cited as the start of the end for Smith..

Wilson is less than a week away from being exposed.

I can live with Wilson losing his first playoff game.. we didn't really expect the Seahawks to get there this year.

Can you live with Wilson doing to the Redskins what he did to the 9ers?
If I'm not mistaken the Redskins last two playoff losses have been at the hands of the Seahawks in Seattle.

This time it's in Washington.

Wilson is less than a week away from being exposed.

I can live with Wilson losing his first playoff game.. we didn't really expect the Seahawks to get there this year.

Can you live with Wilson doing to the Redskins what he did to the 9ers?
If I'm not mistaken the Redskins last two playoff losses have been at the hands of the Seahawks in Seattle.

This time it's in Washington.

Ya'know I don't put much weight in what happened two or three years ago... Coaches change... the whole makeup of a team can change in a couple of years as it has with Seattle and Washington. I doubt any player on either team remembers anything or was there to remember anything.

I'm curious how loud the stadium is. I'll do some research and report back.

Two years ago Century Link was numero uno in croud noise... Redskins stadium..number 10. I doubt the Seahawks will melt under the preasure of playing in DC.

Last edited:
Lovie Smith has had below-average offenses in Chicago since he became coach. He's NEVER had a high-caliber quarterback (sorry, but Jay Cutler is NOT a high-caliber quarterback). They have changed offensive coordinators almost on a yearly basis.

Chicago's game has been defense, defense, defense since Lovie has been their coach. Don't forget that Smith was the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams during their Kurt Warner glory years. Lovie knows defense.

Chicago went to the Super Bowl with REX GROSSMAN as their quarterback. THAT is a miracle.

I am SHOCKED that Lovie Smith got fired. Who the hell is going to replace him? The Bears just put their franchise on ice for the next five years. In one day, they have gone from a yearly contender to a franchise in chaos.

Just check the player's comments over Lovie's firing. Hester is seriously contemplating retirement, and the vast majority other players are PISSED OFF.

Disclaimer: I am not a Bears fan. Just a neutral observer expressing my educated opnions.

Lovie Smith has had below-average offenses in Chicago since he became coach. He's NEVER had a high-caliber quarterback (sorry, but Jay Cutler is NOT a high-caliber quarterback). They have changed offensive coordinators almost on a yearly basis.

Chicago's game has been defense, defense, defense since Lovie has been their coach. Don't forget that Smith was the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams during their Kurt Warner glory years. Lovie knows defense.

Chicago went to the Super Bowl with REX GROSSMAN as their quarterback. THAT is a miracle.

I am SHOCKED that Lovie Smith got fired. Who the hell is going to replace him? The Bears just put their franchise on ice for the next five years. In one day, they have gone from a yearly contender to a franchise in chaos.

Just check the player's comments over Lovie's firing. Hester is seriously contemplating retirement, and the vast majority other players are PISSED OFF.

Disclaimer: I am not a Bears fan. Just a neutral observer expressing my educated opnions.

I always like playing Da Bears. They seemed like honest games. Ya won..ya lost but nobody cried like bitches like the Packers. Those pussies are STILL sniveling about Golden Tate's catch. :lol:

I always like playing Da Bears. They seemed like honest games. Ya won..ya lost but nobody cried like bitches like the Packers. Those pussies are STILL sniveling about Golden Tate's catch. :lol:

Problem is, Golden Tate never caught the ball. The pass was clearly intercepted, and Tate got one hand on the ball AFTER it was intercepted.

CLEARLY the worst call of the season in the NFL, and you honestly believe that Golden Tate caught that ball, you are nothing but a HOMER and a dishonest person.

That call was SO BAD, the NFL settled with the REAL NFL referees shortly after that game, and the strike was over.

Seattle should be 10-6 right now. They will lose in the first round. "Home-cookin'" can't bail them out in the playoffs this year.

There is no SHAME in being an HONEST sports fan. Root like hell for your Seahawks, but don't throw your own integrity and character and honesty out the window.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back