Coach Faces $500 Fine for Letting Team Score Too Many Points

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Deplorable Yankee, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,707
    Oct172019
    Coach Faces $500 Fine for Letting Team Score Too Many Points
    Nothing could better sum up the mandatory mediocrity at the heart of moonbattery than a Pennsylvania youth football coach facing a $500 fine and possible suspension because he let his team score too many points.

Via Washington Examiner:

The Keystone Sports League, which is for children no older than 7, had ruled that no team was allowed to score greater than 30 points than the other team on the field. Coach Kyle Williams knew that he was dangerously close to breaking the rule as his team of young children already led by 30 but was unable to stop a 5-year-old boy from scoring an additional touchdown.

Williams did his best to hold down his team. He replaced starters with kids “who normally never played.” But he failed to keep the kids from trying.

Williams ran alongside the second-string 5-year-old, encouraging him to tank his scoring opportunity and fall down, but the boy crossed into the end zone anyway.

They teach kids to be ashamed to do their best because it might be better than someone else’s best. This is the progressive conception of equality in a nutshell. It is the essence of political correctness.

The coach’s brother-in-law is Torrey Smith, who used to play for the Eagles. He makes a few points:

1. Kids need to learn how to deal with failure. Don’t want to get smashed? Play better.
    2. Life doesn’t let up. When it rains it pours.
    3. The other kids can’t give their all because there is a rule. “Work hard but not too hard” that’s stupid.

Smith didn’t make it into the NFL by not trying. But in utopia, everyone will be equal, so trying won’t be necessary. For the sake of inclusion, everyone who wants to play will take turns in the NFL, and every game will end in a tie. People won’t need to know how to deal with failure, because no one will be allowed to fail.

Some people’s attitudes will have to be reengineered before utopia can be attained, to judge from this poll:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,807
    We once beat a team in hockey 41-0. We were 11.

We were fined $0

I scored 5 goals.

It was awesome.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  3. Deplorable Yankee

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,707
    Crushed them and sent em home crying to momma

I think that makes you a nazi and white supremacist who is against like things and like stuff

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,807
    After the game, the two teams shook hands and that was that. No crying, no helicopter parents, no loser liberals trying to Save the World.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. elongobardi

elongobardi Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,877
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Punishment for good play. Everyone gets a trophy so they don’t feel bad. Setting these kids up for failure at a young age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Deplorable Yankee

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,707
    Like gents
    I dont think they do that anymore ...today the make the boys kiss to show tolerence and acceptance for fags and hepititus ....its a new law

7. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,762
    With younger than 7 groups, if you are going to have that sort of rule, you shouldn't even officially keep score.

We got slaughter ruled by an all girl's team one time. It was awesome. Those Amazon lesbians were just knocking balls over the fence left and right. Nothing we could do about it when you are standing at the fence at the ball is still 10 or 15 feet above your head as it flies past.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Ringtone

Ringtone Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,067
    I had to work my ass off for more than three seasons before I finally made first string in my final year of high school, playing only the last five games of the season as a starter on the return squad, but I got my letter and had the respect of the coach and the other players. These silly asses have no idea what they're robbing kids of . . . or maybe they do and that's the whole point, to churn out weak and dependent sheep.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,762
    Maybe if they had spent more time teaching you fundamentals when you were 5-7, you could have played 6 games your senior year :10:

10. DGS49

DGS49 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,788
    When a recreational league has huge disparities among the quality of the teams, it is normally not a case of the kids on the weaker teams not trying hard, or not doing their best. It is usually a terrible coach or some systemic problem (teams drawn from larger or smaller pools of would-be players).

Nothing of value is learned by either team when this happens.

• Agree Agree x 2