CO2 rise occurred AFTER end of Ice Age

Occam's razor?!?! The last refuge of the scientifically challenged. Just because something is complex and changes with time, doesn't make it untrue.

So, putting the US in a position to be energy independent by getting off of the oil tit is wealth redistribution?
How is forcing coal-fired power plants to shut down and sending American tax dollars overseas to underwrite developing nations' CO2 emissions going to get us off oil?

Let me guess...you have a sign that says, "Who needs oil? I ride the bus!"

Well, it may be at that. If most citizens of this nation were not only consumers, but also producers of energy, both for their homes and their vehicles, then a lot of very wealthy people would be seeing their income stream drying up.

So, let's all join Dave in preventing the average citizen from achieving any kind of independence from the oligarchs.
Are you a liberal? If so, you're advocating the average citizen be utterly dependent on the government.

You may see that as a good thing. It's not.

Just because CO2 wasn't the primary cause of warming in the past, doesn't mean it couldn't be the cause today. To suggest otherwise is to really try and "baffle with bullshit"!

konrad, poor delusional konrad. You reeeeaalllyy need to take some science classes my friend. Look up Occams Razor again. Then re-read your above statement.

More yap-yap from a delusional liar. GSA Today, July issue simply states that AGW is happening, and that the primary cause is the increase in GHGs due to the use of fossil fuels.

And a lecture pertinent to the issue from the fall AGU convention.

A23A
So...they just say it's happening.

And that's good enough for you?

Dave, you are so blinded by "gubmint hate", you seem to be willing to deliver yourself to unelected powers. At least a bad government can be voted out.

Dave, you are so blinded by "gubmint hate", you seem to be willing to deliver yourself to unelected powers. At least a bad government can be voted out.

Yes, but your perceptions are horribly skewed, so I don't mind dismissing your opinion outright.

I try to respect other people's religious faith, but I just can't do it with AGW. The Troo Beleevers want to wreck the economies of the entire Western World.

Last edited:
Occam's razor?!?! The last refuge of the scientifically challenged. Just because something is complex and changes with time, doesn't make it untrue.

Scientifically challenged? That's a good one considering it ha been a guiding principle for oh around 500 years or so. Nice attempt to rewrite history there konrad old chum. What do you do for an encore? Try to convince us that the world really is flat?

Really? Tell that to the 80 million or so Russians who were killed by Stalin.

konrad, poor delusional konrad. You reeeeaalllyy need to take some science classes my friend. Look up Occams Razor again. Then re-read your above statement.

More yap-yap from a delusional liar. GSA Today, July issue simply states that AGW is happening, and that the primary cause is the increase in GHGs due to the use of fossil fuels.

A23A

Do you even know what the GSA and AGU are? I very much doubt it.

You are another politically driven ignoramous expounding on a subject in which you haven't no expertise, and have not bothered to research in the slightest.

Now if you consider your ignorant personal opinion to worth more that that of all the Scientific Socities, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities, perhaps you had better point out in which peer reviewed journals that you have refuted the whole of AGW.

A23A

You are another politically driven ignoramous expounding on a subject in which you haven't no expertise.

That sounds like you.

Forum List

Back