Co2 on the 28th hits above 409 ppm

Where were you ALL WINTER? When you didn't update us on your OLD thread? Is this just on your spring/summer to-do list Matthew? And where is the ACCELERATING increase in the CO2 mean that was predicted 30 or 40 years ago?

It's right here.

CO2_Emissions_Levels_Knorr.gif

March 28: 409.47 ppm

I'll give you updates as it hits new records.

It goes up 5 years worth increase every year at this time at Mauna Loa.

And you're amazed. .. :ack-1: Do you know the diff between running means and instantaneous values? Apparently not..
Jesus Christ, you are starting to lie like Mr. Westwall.
403.19 ppm, February 2016 405.92 ppm February 2017

Yearly swing, about 5 ppm 2.5 x 5 is not 5.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Carbon Dioxide

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-29_19-22-50.png
    upload_2017-3-29_19-22-50.png
    127 bytes · Views: 33

And you're amazed. .. :ack-1: Do you know the diff between running means and instantaneous values? Apparently not..

Not year to year. It cycles DURING each year. The year to year would be the "running mean" with the annual VARIANCE removed. Get a grip..

We've been thru this. If you look in the WINTER it will always be considerably LESS than the previous summer.

Not year to year. It cycles DURING each year. The year to year would be the "running mean" with the annual VARIANCE removed. Get a grip..

We've been thru this. If you look in the WINTER it will always be considerably LESS than the previous summer.
Well, yes, about 5 ppm. And the increase year to year now is over 2 ppm. You stated that it was equal to a five year variance. 2+ x 5 is not 5 ppm. It is over 10 ppm. It is silly to exaggerate something so easy to check on.

According to the lab work, what can we expect at 409PPM, whats the temperature difference between 400 and 409?

I am starting to hope it does as humanity needs a good ass kicking.

That would be a reasonable statement if those who occasioned the need for the ass kicking, and those in the most intimate contact with the business end of a steel-capped boot, were the same group.

Forum List

Back