CO2 is a very good thing

HCl is a good thing too in the right location and right concentration.

When it comes to chemistry you can't really view a molecule in isolation. You have to consider the concentration. So, sure CO2 is a good thing at the environmental pressure/concentration that we have evolved to survive in.

The Earth's atmosphere is 21% oxygen, if it went up to 100% oxygen we'd also be screwed.

Watch and learn warmers

From the video
Isolated for 42 days in chambers of ambient and elevated CO2 concentrations, we periodically document the growth of cowpea plants (Vigna unguiculata) via time-lapse photography.
YouTube - Seeing is Believing

Of course it is. With out Co2 all life on earth would cease as plants died, and the temperature dropped us deep into an ice age.

But don't tell the Alarmists. I am kinda hoping they all hold their breath in the name of low emissions of Co2. For just a few seconds 2 long. :)

Increased CO2 Levels Are Mixed Blessing For Agriculture

If you’re looking for a positive spin on rising CO2 levels, it’s that agricultural production in some areas is bound to increase,” Curtis said. “Crops have higher yields when more CO2 is available, even if growing conditions aren’t perfect.

“But there’s a tradeoff between quantity and quality. While crops may be more productive, the resulting produce will be of lower nutritional quality

:rofl:

Something I have done for year and now you think you can say its wrong and I believe it.

:rofl:

OK, dingleberry, it wasn't me that wrote the article. It was an article from the University of Ohio. Seems to me that they do know something about agriculture in Ohio.

I don't care who wrote it. You used it. Well to tell you the truth I know something about the agriculture in North Carolina tobacco farms

Last edited:
Watch and learn warmers

From the video
Isolated for 42 days in chambers of ambient and elevated CO2 concentrations, we periodically document the growth of cowpea plants (Vigna unguiculata) via time-lapse photography.

Of course it is. With out Co2 all life on earth would cease as plants died, and the temperature dropped us deep into an ice age.

But don't tell the Alarmists. I am kinda hoping they all hold their breath in the name of low emissions of Co2. For just a few seconds 2 long. :)

I promise I won't mention it until the last one falls

Watch and learn warmers

From the video

Water's a good thing, too. How about holding your head under it for say, 15 minutes? No one is talking about zero emissions or no CO2 at all. That's just more denier BS to obscure the real issues. It's interesting that you say, "With out Co2 all life on earth would cease as plants died, and the temperature dropped us deep into an ice age."!!! Thanks for acknowledging that it's CO2 that drives warming. Are you so into your poltical stance on the issue you completely ignore the science and your obvious lack of logical thinking on the topic?!?!

Watch and learn warmers

From the video

Water's a good thing, too. How about holding your head under it for say, 15 minutes? No one is talking about zero emissions or no CO2 at all. That's just more denier BS to obscure the real issues. It's interesting that you say, "With out Co2 all life on earth would cease as plants died, and the temperature dropped us deep into an ice age."!!! Thanks for acknowledging that it's CO2 that drives warming. Are you so into your poltical stance on the issue you completely ignore the science and your obvious lack of logical thinking on the topic?!?!

I guess the plant growth in the video doesn't work for you but it works for the plant.

I'll never tire of issuing the challenge:

If you think you can isolate climate changes to a single variable, de minimus changes in the trace element CO2, show us in a lab; if you cannot isolate it to a single variable, you need a new theory.

I'll never tire of issuing the challenge:

If you think you can isolate climate changes to a single variable, de minimus changes in the trace element CO2, show us in a lab; if you cannot isolate it to a single variable, you need a new theory.

Who's isolating things to a different a single variable? That's why "tricks" of the statistical trade are needed to "hide the decline" from other sources and winnow out the human contribution. BTW, how can you call a 25-30% change over historical averages "de minimus"? In scientific circles that's called "highly significant". Of course you never tire of the challenge because what you demand is impossible to create in a lab and what can be done you ignore.

That's a controlled situation that doesn't resemble the real world. Where are the glaciers in the video?

:lol::cuckoo:

Look who's talking. You're making the very mistake Frank says AGW believers are making, i.e. isolating things to a single variable. You guys have to get your stories straight. You're stepping on eah other's toes.

Hello professor.
HOWEVER. Without glaciers/snow/ice to melt in the spring so the crops can have irrigation. Epic fail.
Go join the police force or something.
All that is required is to be easy to brainwash. Being brainwashed by YouTubers gets you bonus points and higher pay.
If they won't take you Uncle Sam will.

That's a controlled situation that doesn't resemble the real world. Where are the glaciers in the video?

:lol::cuckoo:

Look who's talking. You're making the very mistake Frank says AGW believers are making, i.e. isolating things to a single variable. You guys have to get your stories straight. You're stepping on eah other's toes.

Where is thre proof where is the data they are basing their opinion on? OH that write they disgarded iut . So now they must go back and start over I want to see some data dated 2010 that verifies what you say is true.

Hello professor.
HOWEVER. Without glaciers/snow/ice to melt in the spring so the crops can have irrigation. Epic fail.
All that is required is to be easy to brainwash. Being brainwashed by YouTubers gets you bonus points and higher pay.

Stop wasting my oxygen

Hello professor.

Stop wasting my oxygen
I knew you'd come back for a beating.
Idiot.It's the murkin way.
    Melting glaciers Tibet, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Himalayas, Kilimanjaro, Mt Rainier, Cascades, Alaska, US... Fastest area of glacial retreat      Soot ice melt, glaciers turn desert      The WE News Archives      

Where is thre proof where is the data they are basing their opinion on? OH that write they disgarded iut . So now they must go back and start over I want to see some data dated 2010 that verifies what you say is true.

What data are you talking about? I don't need data to verify what I say, logic suffices.

The ability of CO2 and other gases to absorb infra-red radiation is well-documented.

Current levels of CO2 have risen 25-30% above historical avearges of the pre-industrial era.

Therefore, if the trend continues, warming is inevitable.

That's the logic the deniers can't refute, so they have to resort to lies and political arm twisting. Find the flaw. I challenge you.

What data are you talking about? I don't need data to verify what I say, logic suffices.

The ability of CO2 and other gases to absorb infra-red radiation is well-documented.

Current levels of CO2 have risen 25-30% above historical avearges of the pre-industrial era.

That's the logic the deniers can't refute, so they have to resort to lies and political arm twisting. Find the flaw. I challenge you.

good. i need a tan.

Plants like CO2 and warm temperatures. Just like the earth had in previous times (that were often called xxxx Optimum). But this time it is bad, just ask them.

It seems like a lot of concentrated CO2 grew a bigger plant to me.

and bigger plants mean more food for people. Why does the left want people to have less food?

Who says there'd be more food? You're making the same mistake the deniers claim the believers are making, i.e. reducing everything down to one variable. Of course that's BS from the denier side. All variables ARE considered, that's why "tricks" of the statistical trade are needed to "hide the decline" from other sources and winnow out the human contribution. This just shows that the deniers don't really care about the science, logic or truth, since they've pretty much given up and made this a purely political exercise.

It seems like a lot of concentrated CO2 grew a bigger plant to me.

and bigger plants mean more food for people. Why does the left want people to have less food?

Who says there'd be more food? You're making the same mistake the deniers claim the believers are making, i.e. reducing everything down to one variable. Of course that's BS from the denier side. All variables ARE considered, that's why "tricks" of the statistical trade are needed to "hide the decline" from other sources and winnow out the human contribution. This just shows that the deniers don't really care about the science, logic or truth, since they've pretty much given up and made this a purely political exercise.

thats just the conclusion that my common sense has provided me. is it wrong?

Forum List

Back