co2 emission control.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
so when the new us regs are put in place to cut emissions on cars and factories etc....i think i heard to put regs at levels similar to california.....

all you all will get gas prices like us and the cost of stuff will go up....and the companies that moved out of california will now either comply and raise prices or leave the country and go polute in a less restrictive environment.....like say mexico....

who here can still buy and use oil based paint....as an example....

so when the new us regs are put in place to cut emissions on cars and factories etc....i think i heard to put regs at levels similar to california.....

all you all will get gas prices like us and the cost of stuff will go up....and the companies that moved out of california will now either comply and raise prices or leave the country and go polute in a less restrictive environment.....like say mexico....

who here can still buy and use oil based paint....as an example....

Ah, oil based paints! Considered reserved for nothing but the finest paintings. Fine art at its finest. Well you can screw that all to hell now. We must save the planet. We have an agenda and all you assholes that would use oil based paints are infidels.

Forum List

Back