CO2 Causes High pressure systems, amiright?

Discussion in 'Environment' started by CrusaderFrank, Jul 20, 2011.

1. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,908
    July 20, 2011 It's Summer. It's Hot.

Here's Why. An extra 10PPM CO2 over the last 5 years must have cause this high pressure system. Had to. What else explains it?

[​IMG]

2. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,662
    amiright?

Usually not.

3. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,908
    But, you'll agree that the extra manmade CO2 caused this high pressure system right? What else explains this recent outbreak of manmade global warming?

4. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,662
    I guess you've been reading with some comprehension, lately. Keep up the good work, but as you known weather isn't climate. Keep repeating it, "weather isn't climate". There, isn't that better?

5. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,908
    OK I will be sure to let OldRocks and Chris know about this startling new development

6. toxicmedia

toxicmedia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,351
    I'm not talking about CF...but anti-environmentalists always have a bad time with the difference between weather and climate.

Terms like "interstadial" "stadial" "glaciaition" "oscillation" and so on, are wasted on people who use the thermometer outside their front door as proof that global warming is a liberal hoax.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,908
    Just to be clear, I say AGW is the Greatest Scientific Hoax in human history. There's is not a single shred of genuine scientific evidence, not a single repeatable laboratory experiment ever performed that demonstrates how even an instantaneous 100PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature

8. toxicmedia

toxicmedia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,351
    That's part of the same argument creation "scientists" use against evolution. A lack of 100% proof is what bible thumpers and anti environmentalists use to cast doubt on the current and completely repeatable laboratory experiments that support man's affect on global warming, and evolution.

Did you know that the last time C02 levels were 20 times higher than they are now...the sea level was the highest it's ever been in earth's history? It's Al Gore's wet dream come true!. I'm not saying anything is proven, but there is still a lot of science that hasn't been bought by people who want capitalize on green energy, and calling man affected global warming a hoax is as bad as saying it's definitly man affected. There is no real place for extremism in real science, and the "hoax" position, as well as the "definitly man affected" positions are those extremes.

The truth is...you have no proof that anything is a "hoax" based on your thermometer, your reumatism, farmer's almanac, anti envoronmentalist web sites, or tree hugger web sites.

9. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,908
    Please point to one laboratory experiment that even remotely approximates what is alleged to be cause by AGW.

Can you do that even one time? And, no, computer models are not Lab experiments

10. toxicmedia

toxicmedia Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,351
    Not following you...what is AGW?...forgive me...I don't watch cable TV, nor do I visit conservative or liberal web sites regarding this topic.