CO2 Causes High pressure systems, amiright?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
July 20, 2011 It's Summer. It's Hot.

Here's Why. An extra 10PPM CO2 over the last 5 years must have cause this high pressure system. Had to. What else explains it?

east-heat-spread-071911-440x297.jpg

amiright?

Usually not.

But, you'll agree that the extra manmade CO2 caused this high pressure system right? What else explains this recent outbreak of manmade global warming?

I guess you've been reading with some comprehension, lately. Keep up the good work, but as you known weather isn't climate. Keep repeating it, "weather isn't climate". There, isn't that better?

amiright?

Usually not.

But, you'll agree that the extra manmade CO2 caused this high pressure system right? What else explains this recent outbreak of manmade global warming?

I guess you've been reading with some comprehension, lately. Keep up the good work, but as you known weather isn't climate. Keep repeating it, "weather isn't climate". There, isn't that better?

OK I will be sure to let OldRocks and Chris know about this startling new development

amiright?

Usually not.

I'm not talking about CF...but anti-environmentalists always have a bad time with the difference between weather and climate.

Terms like "interstadial" "stadial" "glaciaition" "oscillation" and so on, are wasted on people who use the thermometer outside their front door as proof that global warming is a liberal hoax.

I'm not talking about CF...but anti-environmentalists always have a bad time with the difference between weather and climate.

Terms like "interstadial" "stadial" "glaciaition" "oscillation" and so on, are wasted on people who use the thermometer outside their front door as proof that global warming is a liberal hoax.

Just to be clear, I say AGW is the Greatest Scientific Hoax in human history. There's is not a single shred of genuine scientific evidence, not a single repeatable laboratory experiment ever performed that demonstrates how even an instantaneous 100PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature

Just to be clear, I say AGW is the Greatest Scientific Hoax in human history. There's is not a single shred of genuine scientific evidence, not a single repeatable laboratory experiment ever performed that demonstrates how even an instantaneous 100PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature
That's part of the same argument creation "scientists" use against evolution. A lack of 100% proof is what bible thumpers and anti environmentalists use to cast doubt on the current and completely repeatable laboratory experiments that support man's affect on global warming, and evolution.

Did you know that the last time C02 levels were 20 times higher than they are now...the sea level was the highest it's ever been in earth's history? It's Al Gore's wet dream come true!. I'm not saying anything is proven, but there is still a lot of science that hasn't been bought by people who want capitalize on green energy, and calling man affected global warming a hoax is as bad as saying it's definitly man affected. There is no real place for extremism in real science, and the "hoax" position, as well as the "definitly man affected" positions are those extremes.

The truth is...you have no proof that anything is a "hoax" based on your thermometer, your reumatism, farmer's almanac, anti envoronmentalist web sites, or tree hugger web sites.

That's part of the same argument creation "scientists" use against evolution. A lack of 100% proof is what bible thumpers and anti environmentalists use to cast doubt on the current and completely repeatable laboratory experiments that support man's affect on global warming, and evolution.

Did you know that the last time C02 levels were 20 times higher than they are now...the sea level was the highest it's ever been in earth's history? It's Al Gore's wet dream come true!. I'm not saying anything is proven, but there is still a lot of science that hasn't been bought by people who want capitalize on green energy, and calling man affected global warming a hoax is as bad as saying it's definitly man affected. There is no real place for extremism in real science, and the "hoax" position, as well as the "definitly man affected" positions are those extremes.

The truth is...you have no proof that anything is a "hoax" based on your thermometer, your reumatism, farmer's almanac, anti envoronmentalist web sites, or tree hugger web sites.

Please point to one laboratory experiment that even remotely approximates what is alleged to be cause by AGW.

Can you do that even one time? And, no, computer models are not Lab experiments

Please point to one laboratory experiment that even remotely approximates what is alleged to be cause by AGW.

Not following you...what is AGW?...forgive me...I don't watch cable TV, nor do I visit conservative or liberal web sites regarding this topic.

Not following you...what is AGW?...forgive me...I don't watch cable TV, nor do I visit conservative or liberal web sites regarding this topic.

LOL NP (laugh out loud no problem)

AGW is the Acronym for the Death Worshiping Cult know as Anthropogenic (manmade) Global Warming. I've labeled them the "Warmers" for short and the "scientists" Hansen, Jones, Mann, etc as the "Decline Hiders" because it drive the Warmers batshit crazy both to be called Warmers and to have me disparage their Cult leaders as the fakes and frauds they are.

LOL NP (laugh out loud no problem)

AGW is the Acronym for the Death Worshiping Cult know as Anthropogenic (manmade) Global Warming. I've labeled them the "Warmers" for short and the "scientists" Hansen, Jones, Mann, etc as the "Decline Hiders" because it drive the Warmers batshit crazy both to be called Warmers and to have me disparage their Cult leaders as the fakes and frauds they are.
Guys like that are the problem here. People who want to view themselves in a grandios saviour kind of role, or want to create alarm to sell more solar panels, give the real science out there a bad name.

No side should ever be viewing scientific data through that kind of prism, nor should anyone use unbiased scientific data to beat up political opponents.

This whole thing should be looked upon as people trying to figure, A) If man has, and will, affect our climate to a detriment which threatens our existence, and B) If so, can we do anything about it.

Those are the only valid questions IMHO.

Last edited:

Your usual fucked up bullshit, Frank.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

The American Institute of Physics is the premier scientific society in America.

Your usual fucked up bullshit, Frank.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

The American Institute of Physics is the premier scientific society in America.

So CO2 causes high pressure now? Is that on the AIP website?

Bernie Madoff ran NASDAQ, what your point OR?

What we are seeing is differant weather patterns from what we have seen previously. Weather reacting differantly from the Enso than it has in the past. Now Franky boy, say anything you like. Normal weather is not what we have seen in the last 12 months in most places in the world.

So what cause the heat waves back in the 30's when 100's were common? History is littered with massive heat waves, it is the nature of global weather to have extreme conditions.

Well, yes. There have been major heat waves, major floods, major droughts in the past. Major storms, rapid extremes, ect. Now we get them all in the same year. Nothing at all to worry about.

1936 had the record cold wave, still holds records for coldest weather followed by the record setting Heat wave that summer, plus the drought of 1936. nothing approaching that is even happening this year. There is some drought and heat but not like it was back then.

Forum List

Back